Aberdeen Cup Game

potty trained

William Hill Scottish Cup 4th Round

Partick Thistle FC v Aberdeen FC

Sunday 1st December 2013

Ticket Information

Home supporters tickets are on sale now for our William Hill 4th round cup tie v Aberdeen priced at £20 adults, £14 concessions (over 65s, full time students, disabled supporters) and £5 U16.

Home supporters can purchase tickets for either the Jackie Husband or North Stands.

Please note that due to segregation requirements, season ticket holders in Section 6, all rows, seats 143 or higher will require to choose another seat in either the Jackie Husband or North Stands.

Season ticket holders wishing to purchase their own seat should do so before 5pm on Friday 22nd November after which time all seats will be available to the general public.

Tickets can be purchased in person from the Executive Office at the stadium which is open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with payment available by cash or credit/debit card. Tickets can also be purchased by calling 0141 579 1791 and paid for by credit/debit card. Tickets can be posted via Royal Mail standard delivery (£1) or Royal Mail recorded delivery (£2). Please note all postage requests will incur a £1 handling fee per transaction and credit card purchases will incur a £0.50p per ticket surcharge.

Think this means that they've already sold out the main stand and are now taking a chunk of the JH as well.

Hopefully this means the North Stand will be busier for us.

That's impressive for a Sunday lunchtime cup game.

ETA - They only went on sale to season ticket holders today so it can't be, must be expecting to need the JHS overspill for this one, only other reason for moving north end JHS guys would be if they weren't using the Main Stand which I hope isn't the case.

Edited by uberteeb

I thought away fans couldn't be penned in between the North Stand and the south end of the JHS

Or we making it up as we go

That was never given as the official reason, although on the day of the game itself it became obvious that it was.

Edited by ian_mac

Aberdeen website states they're selling restricted view tickets so they've been given the main stand + a bit of the JH.

Maybe those "police rules" about fans on both sidesndon't apply in the cup. *strokes chin*

Or they are of the view that they need only be concerned with the possibility of trouble when Sellick or Sevco come calling. Kind of strange given that Aberdeen have a history of organised violence associated with some of their fan base, but I'm sure the polis response is all "intelligence-led".....

We will be utterly destroyed.

Archie will be utterly clueless.

3 times before xmas to be taken apart by that lot is too much to bear.

9-1-1 formation for me .. lets hit them on the break.

Or adopt the St Mirren system where we play 2 goalkeepers ala Jim Goodwin !

Whatever works best is what I will vote for.

• Like 1

3 times before xmas to be taken apart by that lot is too much to bear.

9-1-1 formation for me .. lets hit them on the break.

Or adopt the St Mirren system where we play 2 goalkeepers ala Jim Goodwin !

Whatever works best is what I will vote for.

We may be booted out for fielding an extra player with 9-1-1 (Unless we are not using a keeper)