Next 4 Games

Auld Jag

3 out of our next 4 games are at home,St.Johnstone,ICT and Motherwell and killie away.Imo we should be looking for at least 8pts out of theese games.After we play Celtic on new years day we also have 4 games where we should be looking to again pick up 8pts if we manage this we should be ok.

I'm not entirely convinced that home and away should make such a big difference. We're well capable of winning games at home and it just hasn't happened yet. Maybe a bit of psychology comes into it, similar to last season when we "couldn't win away". Like that situation, I think we just need to get that one win and we'll kick on from there.

Only on the evidence of the Alba coverage, I wasn't sure that Higginbotham was too effective yesterday but we would probably miss him as a starter. Having said that, I think that everybody makes some positive contribution to games. With the exception of Osbourne and maybe Doolan there isn't anyone who doesn't have a suitable replacement

I'm usually one who takes lightly the "this one is a must win" or the "next X games are make or break" but in this instance we really should be looking at six points minimum. If we get three of the points at Rugby Pk then perhaps the overall tally is less important but a win at home would be most welcome..

Only on the evidence of the Alba coverage, I wasn't sure that Higginbotham was too effective yesterday but we would probably miss him as a starter. Having said that, I think that everybody makes some positive contribution to games. With the exception of Osbourne and maybe Doolan there isn't anyone who doesn't have a suitable replacement

He wasn't but kinda like Lawless last season even when he wasn't playing too great he's well marked. It's up to the likes of Craigen to exploit that wee bit extra space Higginbotham's inclusion permits.