Archie Must Go ?

javeajag

Most fans are pissed off because we should have 15/18/20 pts more than we currently do. The fact that we should have that many more points, for me, is a main reason in keeping Archie. He's got the players playing well, creating chances & that's a good thing. We could easily get a new manager in, play crap, never look like scoring. While we're playing well & creating chances, looking like we can win matches, I see no need to change the manager. More than happy to have some stability at the club.

Well said 1JL. there are certain "fans" (and I use that term very loosely) that were wetting their knickers when we got off to a half decent start this season, even mentioning a Top 6 finish. The realistic brigade were all saying 10th would be a great achievement, but got shot down in flames. Its the same "fans" now that are wanting the manager replaced. If you want to watch pish football but win every week, head to Sevcoland....you will enjoy it there!!!

• Like 1

As I said yesterday, being beaten in the play-offs is a real possibility as the teams we will play will be full of confidence.

If we were to be relegated, we will lose Fox, ATS, Bannigan, Lawless, Higgy, Ozzy among others, and any hopes of returning to the top division will be at least three or four years away. That is the danger of playing in the Premiership, and especially with the good individual performances that our players are showing; we will lose them.

It is absolutely imperative that we remain in the division this season, and I am for any action that ensures that. If the BoD feel Archie is the man to do that, I will get right behind him and support the team all the way despite my doubts. But I really do feel something needs to change, whether that be a quick and dramatic improvement in Archie's tactical ability, or an appointed psychologist for each member of the team, I don't care.

Well I for one Don,t want to see us relegated.

I dont care how we do it, we must stay in This league And I,m positive 99% of us Jags Fans want/feal the same way!

What I cant fathom is this attitude of " They don,t care if we are relegated as long as we playgood gorgeous football' well bugger that!

I dont care if we scratch, bite, batter our way to 10th position, as long as we do!

Keep us in this sphell for another season then we can work up to our beautiful fitba.

We all know Archie needs help, from the board especially, he is the manager for us just now, changing at this stage would be suicidal and unwarranted

A wee win on Tuesday and I,m sure we will all settle down!

• Like 1

If u think bannigan is getting a move ur kidding yourself!!! Never seen him the best midfielder on the park once and dies of death 30 left....only 1 to get a move ATS and lawless would say lawless as he's a free transfer. Were I know ATS is free but I think a club would have paid money for him anyway.

Well I for one Don,t want to see us relegated.

I dont care how we do it, we must stay in This league And I,m positive 99% of us Jags Fans want/feal the same way!

What I cant fathom is this attitude of " They don,t care if we are relegated as long as we playgood gorgeous football' well bugger that!

I dont care if we scratch, bite, batter our way to 10th position, as long as we do!

Keep us in this sphell for another season then we can work up to our beautiful fitba.

We all know Archie needs help, from the board especially, he is the manager for us just now, changing at this stage would be suicidal and unwarranted

A wee win on Tuesday and I,m sure we will all settle down!

I've read this a couple of times now and I don't get it...

You want us to stay up at all costs, play shite football if that's what it takes, but remain in the premiership.

But next season we should play good football?, what if we are rock bottom after 10 games, will you call for us to stop playing football and start the win at all costs stuff again?

If u think bannigan is getting a move ur kidding yourself!!! Never seen him the best midfielder on the park once and dies of death 30 left....only 1 to get a move ATS and lawless would say lawless as he's a free transfer. Were I know ATS is free but I think a club would have paid money for him anyway.

Translation please?

As I said yesterday, being beaten in the play-offs is a real possibility as the teams we will play will be full of confidence.

If we were to be relegated, we will lose Fox, ATS, Bannigan, Lawless, Higgy, Ozzy among others, and any hopes of returning to the top division will be at least three or four years away. That is the danger of playing in the Premiership, and especially with the good individual performances that our players are showing; we will lose them.

It is absolutely imperative that we remain in the division this season, and I am for any action that ensures that. If the BoD feel Archie is the man to do that, I will get right behind him and support the team all the way despite my doubts. But I really do feel something needs to change, whether that be a quick and dramatic improvement in Archie's tactical ability, or an appointed psychologist for each member of the team, I don't care.

My goodness, your post is just jam packed full of indisputable facts. You've got me worried. We must stay up at all costs!!!!

Sorry mate I don't speak "chips & cheese"

Can you write in coherent English please?

Do you mean Bannigan our U21 internationalist?

Another inane moronic drivel of a post. Have you considered taking up an interest away from football? Maybe something more suited to your lack of intelligence, lack of football knowledge and general dimwittedness? I suggest something to do with crayons and away from this forum. The benefit to you is you won't embarrass yourself every time you post here.

Edited by Z88

Do you mean Bannigan our U21 internationalist?

Another inane moronic drivel of a post. Have you considered taking up an interest away from football? Maybe something more suited to your lack of intelligence, lack of football knowledge and general dimwittedness? I suggest something to do with crayons and away from this forum. The benefit to you is you won't embarrass yourself every time you post here.

What?? Give him crayons? Good god NO! It would be utter madness.

If, as you claim, all of our players are rubbish except ATS, as Lawless is only worth a free, Archie is doing one hell of a job keeping us in contention for the 10th place spot. Well done Archie!

• Like 1

I've read this a couple of times now and I don't get it...

You want us to stay up at all costs, play shite football if that's what it takes, but remain in the premiership.

But next season we should play good football?, what if we are rock bottom after 10 games, will you call for us to stop playing football and start the win at all costs stuff again?

Jeeze,

what i mean is, we are playing bootiful football and getting nowhere,

exceot mibbees relegated,

NOBUDDY wants that!,

Time to try the direct approach, hard, straight down the middle no nonsense win games!

once we are safe, we can - if we want to!- bring back the "entertaining fooball" we know and love!

Remember the positivity we had last season? All that #wegotthis and the twitter and the Facebook and all that?

That positivity got us here.

He is one year in the job, has got us promoted and got us to a cup final and we play really well.

Why not all get behind him and the team and see if we can drive this forward? If relegation looms, it wouldn't take long to sack him. But if we get us all facing the same way, maybe we won't be relegated.

The worst we face is the playoffs and we need fans and support to get us through that.

If Alex ferguson had been given a year at Man United, he would have been sacked.

Remember the positivity we had last season? All that #wegotthis and the twitter and the Facebook and all that?

That positivity got us here.

He is one year in the job, has got us promoted and got us to a cup final and we play really well.

Why not all get behind him and the team and see if we can drive this forward? If relegation looms, it wouldn't take long to sack him. But if we get us all facing the same way, maybe we won't be relegated.

The worst we face is the playoffs and we need fans and support to get us through that.

If Alex ferguson had been given a year at Man United, he would have been sacked.

Agree with everything, except that Archie didn't really get us to the cup final, and your last sentence has messed with my brain and I won't get to sleep now.