Sellik Highlights

Lindau

Highlights show that Christie Elliot's chance was harder than it looked at the time. Diving header from a tight angle. Did well to put it on target and was unlucky that Forster managed to get something in the way.

Yeah, got to agree with this. You have to feel if the keeper was but a couple of inches shorter, that would have sneaked in.

I'm actually more gutted than I would have been after a 5-0 defeat.

We really did deserve something from the game, could have been 2 in front before they scored.

Agree - but leaving PH yesterday I don't think I'd have been happier if we won.

Everything was great yesterday on and off the field.

I just wanted the team to do us proud and they did - I had a few family members in the home stand who hadn't seen Thistle before and they reckoned we were the best team to visit this season.

Thistle chance, followed by Thistle chance, followed by Thistle chance . . . ad nauseum . . .

"At last, Celtic get the breakthrough."

BBC commentators must be fitted with OF praise playback devices surgically inserted into their larynxes before being allowed to pick up a microphone at the start of any game involving one of the hideously deformed siblings.

Grrrrrrrrr!

Thistle chance, followed by Thistle chance, followed by Thistle chance . . . ad nauseum . . .

BBC commentators must be fitted with OF praise playback devices surgically inserted into their rectums before being allowed to pick up a microphone at the start of any game involving one of the hideously deformed siblings.

Grrrrrrrrr!

for you fixed that

BBC commentators must be fitted with OF praise playback devices surgically inserted into their larynxes before being allowed to pick up a microphone at the start of any game involving one of the hideously deformed siblings.

Grrrrrrrrr!

And calling Bannigan "Balatoni"....... Can't even get the names right with the luxury of adding the commentary in a day later!

for you fixed that

And calling Bannigan "Balatoni"....... Can't even get the names right with the luxury of adding the commentary in a day later!

Their sycophancy and conformity to OF deference make North Korean regime apparachiks seem openly hostile to their 'Great Leader' by comparison. Interesting that these clowns never seem to mispronounce or misplace the names of any of the bigot brothers despite their squads being dominated by overseas players, many with difficult to pronounce names. :thumbdown:

I'm afraid it's something that's presented as being part of the natural order of things in this country. Indeed, I remember the eighties when Aberdeen and United were the dominant forces in Scottish football, even then the media concentrated on the faillings of Celtic and especially Rangers. Rather than concentrate on the so-called "new firm". The only thing we can do about it is to try and educate others that this eighteenth century worldview is obsolescent and unacceptable in twenty first century Scotland. Either that or take the huff and live in a cave somewhere.