Michael Tidser

Harry Wragg

I'm not sure why there's such a seethe about missing out on him. It's clear that Ross County simply made him a much better offer, and given there's quite obviously other areas of our team which need to be given priority in this window (i.e. defensively), would we really be happy about pushing the boat out for Tidser and in turn potentially missing out on strengthening in other positions like centre half, left back, defensive mid? He would have been a good signing, but there are other positions which should be of greater priority for us now IMO.

• Like 1

was he even mentioned as a target by the manager ? all just paper talk no doubt stirred up by an agent to try and get his player a move or a better deal

Dont think he would be the answer to our problems, we need an attacking midfielder that can get past people quickly and create space for the striker(s) and chip in with a goal every now and again not another midfielder that loves a sideways pass

Jagfox:

"The Jags boss said: “There’s been no progress on the loan move for Farid El Alagui. We just made an enquiry to his club and that’s as far as it’s gone."

Daily Record, Christmas Eve.

He'll comment when there's been press speculation and any proposed deal is completely deid. I don't think there's any shortage of names to support that Main thing is he keeps any possible deals close to his chest till either signed or out the window.

He'll comment when there's been press speculation and any proposed deal is completely deid. I don't think there's any shortage of names to support that Main thing is he keeps any possible deals close to his chest till either signed or out the window.

Nail on head ;)