St Mirren Game

mhs

As a stand alone result a draw away to St Mirren isn't all that bad at all. But considering how we've bottled crucial points over the last few weeks, it signals nothing other than a continuation of a pitiful run of form, which we're showing absolutely no signs of bringing to a halt any time soon.

Not exactly a "cup half full" kind of guy, are you........

interesting your saying about hearts Stevenson coming in mate as a hearts supporter had said we had offered a player called hamill a 3 year deal on their forum. I dont know much about Hamill though I was interested to read that the Hearts supporter seemed to be more than happy for him to go.

God I hope not....dont rate Jamie Hamill at all and have we EVER offered a player a three year contract?

Not exactly a "cup half full" kind of guy, are you........

If there's all to be enthusiastic about given our piss poor form, squandered points and upcoming opposition (other than of course the classic wearethistle happy-clapping mantra of 'well at least we're in the big league!') then I'd be more than happy to hear about it, sport.

Currently 8th on form from last 6 games. Well done Jags, even if that isn't good enough for some people on here.

http://www.statto.co...form-table/full

Uh huh. Difference being five of these last six games have been against fellow bottom half teams. Three of them at home which returned zero wins, signalling a continuation of a home record which shows us having not yet won a single game. And now in the coming weeks we face a run of games against much more difficult opposition, the next three of whom all have previous for stuffing us at least once in the season. No doubt this is indeed enough to please some of the 'I'd rather we were relegated than we sacked Archie' type morons on here though. Those with the ability to analyse information properly will however note that being 8th on form from those 6 games is actually pretty poor indeed.

Edited by Noel Edmonds

Uh huh. Difference being five of these last six games have been against fellow bottom half teams. Three of them at home which returned zero wins, signalling a continuation of a home record which shows us having not yet won a single game. And now in the coming weeks we face a run of games against much more difficult opposition, the next three of whom all have previous for stuffing us at least once in the season. No doubt this is indeed enough to please some of the 'I'd rather we were relegated than we sacked Archie' type morons on here though. Those with the ability to analyse information properly will however note that being 8th on form from those 6 games is actually pretty poor indeed.

Like I said not good enough for some people on here.

And as I have pretty blatantly underlined, for good reason. I hope you understand now how useless your contribution has been.

Almost as useless as your supposed support for the team. We've taken points from Ross County and Kilmarnock both above us on form and 4 from 6 off Hearts and St Mirren below us on form We had a very decent second half against St Johnstone, were unlucky not to get at least a point who are also above us on form and and who are likely to be in the top 6 come the seasons end. Still let's not get positive that we seem to be finding our feet after a very poor run.

Edited by Z88
  • Like 1

You know you're on a club-specific forum when the classic 'supposed supporter' line gets an airing :lol:

So who do you support then? It's clearly not Thistle.

Apologies to PeaGreen Boy for any further brain cell damage I've caused by quoting this plonker again.

Edited by Z88

I've settled for two things. A) we won't win at home. And B) we will be in the playoffs.

Now I've done that, I can start to enjoy whatever happens knowing we'll have a couple big entertaining games against Dundee come end if the season. From now on any points will be welcome and I won't lose sleep over defeats. Best way to be.

• Like 1

So who do you support then? It's clearly not Thistle.

Apologies to PeaGreen Boy for any further brain cell damage I've caused by quoting this plonker again.

Posting through floods of tears probably isn't best for anyone, sport. Best to click that wee 'sign out' button at the top of the page and come back in an hour or two.

Really weak at the back in the first half - vulnerable to every cross that came in. Gallacher well worthy of his place, although his idea of distribution is a punt up the park to no-one in particular.

If St Mirren had a worthwhile striker, we'd have fared worse. When Doolan finally came on, he was fighting for scraps, and the obvious supplier of through balls, Erskine, had been taken off.

I thought you suggested we were all to Cheer Up this morning. Your happy pills seem to have worn off.
  • Like 1