This Weekend...

Gary Peebles Tackle

Boiler broken. No hot water. No water. Can't wash, smell bad and feel itchy

and this is my holiday weekend off work!

I am very grumpy and need something to cheer me up

I know what that's like I've known a few dodgy boilers in my time who didn't washed, smelt bad and were a wee bit itchy but hey any port in a storm. Edited by The Sunnylaw Jag

It's actually not too bad with the rugby, which I'll confess to being a big fan of and even the Celtic v Aberdeen game which should be a reasonably close encounter, unless Celtic score in the first ten to fifteen minutes. Hopefully, it'll be more competitive than the Sevco game last night, Dunfermline made even our defending this season look good. If by some hideous accident of birth, I was a Current Bun I wouldn't be too sanguine about my teams progression. Mind you, they can always count on the old invisible hand when it comes to the draw. A more sobering thought may be that as bad as Sevco were last night when we were in that division with the Bunnet we were actually worse!

Edited by stillresigned

It's like a ghost town in here.

Queens fans were impressed with Kerr's performance when he came on against Falkirk today.

They have hit some form at the moment so they could finish the season strongly and go into the playoff final.

If we are in the playoff against a team with Mark Kerr we should be safe.

It's like a ghost town in here.

Queens fans were impressed with Kerr's performance when he came on against Falkirk today.

They have hit some form at the moment so they could finish the season strongly and go into the playoff final.

If we are in the playoff against a team with Mark Kerr we should be safe.

Football doesn't work like that i'm afraid