Mccall

Jagman1876

I think it's time you chucked it McCall - pumped by the mighty Raith Rovers - same old same old - sick of the poor old excuses - No money blah blah - every other club is in the same position but even the Queen Of South Ross County Dunfermline etc are all at least freshening their squads with better players than us

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mccalls cycle continues here as it has with every other club comes in has 1 great season then his openents find him out and he is out of ideas, he's ran his course doesnt seem interested in the club (the dundee thing showed us that)and he's forever being seen in bookies or on golf course when the team are training or prepering to travel to the game.

McCall's tactics and player choice are awful.

Why bring on a shot-shy winger to play upfront when there's a striker on the bench?

When you're down to ten men you'll need players that will do alot of running and are energetic. So, what does McCall do? Takes Cairney off and leaves the lazy Hodge on, bringing the even lazier Erskine on. WHY?!

i take it that all you that want mccall gone are happy to chip in for his severence pay then, bloody hell, have we even finished paying for D Campbell yet.

yes we were terrible in parts (much better the second half) but for those with short memories we played far worse (and won) last season.

hey ho so we got done today there is always the next game.

and as for paton (no i didnt see it) if we are going to throw abuse at him for coming to clap us then tuff titty on us, if you can take it dont give it out :thumbsup2:

Edited by jaggybunnet

McCall's tactics and player choice are awful.

Why bring on a shot-shy winger to play upfront when there's a striker on the bench?

When you're down to ten men you'll need players that will do alot of running and are energetic. So, what does McCall do? Takes Cairney off and leaves the lazy Hodge on, bringing the even lazier Erskine on. WHY?!

carney was doing nothing and i suspect he had to keep hodge on incase one of the defenders was injured.

carney was doing nothing and i suspect he had to keep hodge on incase one of the defenders was injured.

He did more than Hodge and has did far more than Hodge last season. Cairney scores goals, Hodge does not. And if a defender got injured, Rowson would be better suited to play at the back.

... so tell me where we finished up last year then eh?! :thinking:

Remember when we got pumped off a really good Gretna team people called for Campbell's head?

We just got hammered off a very average team and people are content. Far too many hypocrites who support us.

Remember when we got pumped off a really good Gretna team people called for Campbell's head?

We just got hammered off a very average team and people are content. Far too many hypocrites who support us.

you didn't answer the question - are you a polotician perchance!

i also seem to remember that 'average' team having a very strong scottish cup run last season so they're no mugs - we lost by 4, we collectively take it on the chin (the planet keeps spinning) and next week is another day

i also seem to remember that 'average' team having a very strong scottish cup run last season so they're no mugs - we lost by 4, we collectively take it on the chin (the planet keeps spinning) and next week is another day

Yeah mate, we finished double digit points above them and got pumped. 1-0, 2-0 at most I could accept. 4-0 v that mob is a joke. I know its a cliche, but imagine our shower of wasters playing a promotion contender. Going on that today we'll get horsed by more than four.

Cowdenbeath and Stirling will be rubbbing their hands with glee.

Yeah mate, we finished double digit points above them and got pumped. 1-0, 2-0 at most I could accept. 4-0 v that mob is a joke. I know its a cliche, but imagine our shower of wasters playing a promotion contender. Going on that today we'll get horsed by more than four.

i hate the jags losing as much as anyone but after 36 years (or is it 37?) you get weathered a bit to the occasional pasting here and there - just cos i'm not jumping up and down and throwing my toffee apple at the board or mccall doesn't make me any less of a fan ... if being a fan can only be validated by rabid frothing of the mouth at every loss - so i fail to see why not getting terribly upset makes me (in your words) a "hypocrite".

it's going to be a long season so strap yourself in for a bumpy ride .... again! :thumbsup2:

Edited by gianlucatoni

Maybe you should calm down and try a post objectively instead of having a go at other Jags fans :thumbdown:

We were well beaten 4-0 by a mediocre, but well organised team, and being 2 million in the grubber. Whats there to be objective about?

Edited by admin1

bloody hell, we played better football than we played for most of last season.

two bad mistakes a bad tackle and a goal lost because we were pushing to score, some people need to take a reality tablet

bloody hell, we played better football than we played for most of last season.

two bad mistakes a bad tackle and a goal lost because we were pushing to score, some people need to take a reality tablet

you need a reality check mate

same old pish when we squeaked by clyde and annan - yeah theyre third division teams, but the main thing was we won, we were told by some people.

the writing was on the wall today. personally i didn't see this coming, but does it surprise me a far better team than clyde or annan punished us? nope, we're absolutely gash, in a relegation battle.

you need a reality check mate

same old pish when we squeaked by clyde and annan - yeah theyre third division teams, but the main thing was we won, we were told by some people.

the writing was on the wall today. personally i didn't see this coming, but does it surprise me a far better team than clyde or annan punished us? nope, we're absolutely gash, in a relegation battle.

reality we cant afford the players that we realy need

reality we cant afford to get rid of McCall

reality we are just going to have to survive for the next few(i hope) seasons

reality you cant just get rid of the board some of whom do put in money and who are tarred by association and have done nothing wrong without replacing them.

keep saying come up with a plan (and not just a rant) and people might listen :thumbsup2:

so do you think it was right of mccall to waste his meagre budget re-signing willie kinniburgh, doolan etc?

first two years under mccall were good - since the turn of the year absolute shambles.

they were signed well before the end of the season and will be on pennys compaired to who we actualy need.

also i think that doolan could do a job but there you go

next week is another 4 of 5 job to be honest. we didnt manage to beat dundee last year so Mcall won't have figured out how to do.

Aye, obviously we're skinto flinto and dont have the money to pay off McCall but I hate that we just need to accept that and continue with the same pi$h week after week,I feel sorry for the supposed 'real fans' will keep going no matter what, even if we get beat 5-0 every week and fair play to them but we/the board/ mccall are driving fans away. I stay not too far away from Kirkcaldy, but just didnt have the motivation to go along today after the last 2 games, and I'm bloody glad I didnt go cos I would have been away at half time.

i take it that all you that want mccall gone are happy to chip in for his severence pay then, bloody hell, have we even finished paying for D Campbell yet.

yes we were terrible in parts (much better the second half) but for those with short memories we played far worse (and won) last season.

hey ho so we got done today there is always the next game.

and as for paton (no i didnt see it) if we are going to throw abuse at him for coming to clap us then tuff titty on us, if you can take it dont give it out :thumbsup2:

Aye sound, Mr Paton. We (THE FANS!) pay his wages and if he's part of a team that loses 4-0 who 700 of us spend hard earned cash to go and watch then he should be prepared to take a rigging. It's not ******* rocket science mate. Glad he was setting a good example to the wee guys who see some Jags players as their heroes.

Edited by Jeehon