Jordan Mcmillan

David Brent

He has been great. Totally agree. Everyone loves SOD and McMillan will never do what O'Donnell can going forward, but McMillan has been absolutely solid. He had a bit of a minger in that league game up at Tannadice, but ever since he came back for that 2nd game at Paisley he has been absolutely solid.

Well done Jordan; more of the same next year please!

has got better with almost every game, certainly impressed last month or two in particular.

Could see Jordan as our captain as and when Paul Gallacher "retires". He already seems to have a "hotline" to Archie as he goes over for instructions when others are celebrating goals.

i think as soon as the final whistle blew last night, that he made an immediate beeline sprint to the bench and jump on the celebrating archie and shaggy with subs and management and backroom team. another example of the hotline and connection with archie you allude to ptd.

Edited by yoda-jag

Yes, He's been a good solid defender in the top divison, really came onto a game. Anyone think SoD could be played in an attacking midfield role next season

Agree totally about SoD he looks more comfortable further up the field and next season he could add a bit of support to a frontline which I believe will score many more goals , Its actually becoming a privilege rather than an agony, as in the past at times, of being a Jags fan as we watch our team playing lovely football to entertain . Lets hear it for The Jags !! Edited by Harry Wragg
  • Like 1

My only gripe re McMillan is that he never looks for the ball from the keeper. Will "hide" behind the striker, while looking in lots of space, he has the forward between him and the keeper therefore giving Gall no chance of giving him the ball! SoD always moved wide out and back to collect the ball from the goalie.

Anybody think that ATS might just be persuaded to stay on at Firhill now? He's been brilliant. Our best left-back in decades. Are we definitely going to have to replace him? No easy task.

That would cap of a great week if it happened. He is a young boy with still a bit to learn defensively, so he should stay for another two years then get his big move!! He will be a big miss if he goes. As for Jordan, was astonished to see a malcontent say he wasn't very good yesterday. The guy has hardly played a bad game in any game he has been involved in this season. Been a great signing...like most of Archie's signings

Edited by Lindau

Anybody think that ATS might just be persuaded to stay on at Firhill now? He's been brilliant. Our best left-back in decades. Are we definitely going to have to replace him? No easy task.

He's leaving for sure. We could have finished 3rd this season and he would still have left.

He leaves with the best wishes and thanks of everyone I would imagine. He's made a massive contribution to getting us up and keeping us there.

He's leaving for sure. We could have finished 3rd this season and he would still have left.

He leaves with the best wishes and thanks of everyone I would imagine. He's made a massive contribution to getting us up and keeping us there.

He'll leave us with great memories, that's for sure. I hope he gets a decent position somewhere, and not just at another Scottish club.