New Joma Kit For Premiership 2014-15

How can Morton get Puma to make their strips and get them to release it a month earlier than us?

We get off the rack with an ironed on badge Joma and July.

Poor stuff.

It's not Puma though, it's the same franchise mob down in Manchester who were making our "Puma" strips. Much like the arrangement TTL have with Joma.

It's not Puma though, it's the same franchise mob down in Manchester who were making our "Puma" strips. Much like the arrangement TTL have with Joma.

Whilst you are right about puma not actually being puma. Just a company allowed to stitch on the puma logo.

That's not the case with TTL/Joma... We get official Joma kit. TTL are a uk distributer of that kit. Everything TTL receive comes directly from Joma's factory.

As far as I know our new strips are at Joma Spain just now getting the "finishing touches".

It may be a franchise type thing with Puma but puma will not outsource anything unless they are 100% sure Puma quality and ethics are adhered to. The standard of strips they have designed have been top quality imo.

I've not bought a Joma kit and probably won't unless there's a big increase in quality.

It may be a franchise type thing with Puma but puma will not outsource anything unless they are 100% sure Puma quality and ethics are adhered to. The standard of strips they have designed have been top quality imo.

Jesus. doesn't say much for puma's aspirations for quality control! go in and have a look at last season's rangers strip! you could spit through it. the body is egg shaped, too.

i'd also argue that from a sports perspective the joma stuff is better for playing in. i tend to play in either the first home puma top, the camo top or last season's home top.... and by far the most comfortable, breathable top is joma top. so much so the only time i don't wear it, is if it's still at the bottom of the wash basket a week later!

I've not bought a Joma kit and probably won't unless there's a big increase in quality.

Does that involve having your prroducts made by kids in bangladesh??

Does that involve having your prroducts made by kids in bangladesh??

That might be the only job kids in Bangladesh can get. And the alternative to the kid having a job may be that the kid (and it's family) can't put food on the table - and it won't go to school anyway, as there's no school nearby and the parents couldn't afford the fee, the uniform, or - realistically - just can't afford having an extra mouth to feed that doesn't bring in any money. But don't let that get in the way of a good "ethics" point - always love it when people claim developing countries shouldn't be allowed to develop in the same way Britain et al developed previously.

Not meaning to have a go - just quiet passionate about development economics. Anyway, looking forward to the new kit - if they've fixed the sponsor / back panel issues then I may buy it. I liked this years with those two exceptions.