New Joma Kit For Premiership 2014-15

Are we going to get a 'kit' Price for the kids instead if having to buy all items individually. Last year it was approx £55 to buy an age 5 kit- dearer than any other team in scotland (and most English premiership teams).

I think £35 would be fair, what do others think for age 5 / 6 ?

• Like 2

Are children of that age even aware of what they are wearing? Buy them a yellow and red t-shirt from Primark and tell them it's a Thistle top.

35 bucks is too dear for an adult shirt, let alone a bairn who will have grown out of it before the season is even over!

Edited by peagreenboy

Text sent to my St Mirren friend saying I hope to see him and his wean wearing the new strip at our games next year :)

Grew to like our home strip a bit more over the season but had no interest in buying it. The grim grey away strip was the worst in a long time, info from Ian regarding this year strips sounds good!

Are we going to get a 'kit' Price for the kids instead if having to buy all items individually. Last year it was approx £55 to buy an age 5 kit- dearer than any other team in scotland (and most English premiership teams).

I know what you mean.

I'm just glad they make kits for this age range for my two. Lots of teams just have babies and then straight to youths

Just heard from Joma,

"we will be releasing a kids kit next season for 12,24 and 36 months and above this will be as before..."

Excellent (I think not...) £55 for a Thistle kit - age: 5 / 6 - is simply ridiculous...

Lets hope Barca, Valencia, Galatasary, etc... have a nice red'n'yellow kit for 2014 / 15 - I refuse to pay £55 fo a football kit - even if it is the team I love.

I won't be surprised if I can get two kits for £60 - the joy of twins...

Just heard from Joma,

"we will be releasing a kids kit next season for 12,24 and 36 months and above this will be as before..."

Excellent (I think not...) £55 for a Thistle kit - age: 5 / 6 - is simply ridiculous...

Lets hope Barca, Valencia, Galatasary, etc... have a nice red'n'yellow kit for 2014 / 15 - I refuse to pay £55 fo a football kit - even if it is the team I love.

I won't be surprised if I can get two kits for £60 - the joy of twins...

suggestion ..... if the club really believes what micheal jackson believed (the children are our future), then how about they waive their cut from kids strips..... don't know how much it would reduce the purchase price by, but would guess it would be a sizeable enough percentage to make more parents willing to buy kits for kids (theres your snappy three word advertising slogan right there ptfc commercial department), and on a more yearly/kit change basis.

the more kits kids have growing up of the one team, the more chance that kid will stick with that one team (the jags in this case) for life.

what do other dads and mums think of this suggestion, maybe something for new supporters reps to put to board. and before the new kits launched and prices set for season?

suggestion ..... if the club really believes what micheal jackson believed (the children are our future), then how about they waive their cut from kids strips..... don't know how much it would reduce the purchase price by, but would guess it would be a sizeable enough percentage to make more parents willing to buy kits for kids (theres your snappy three word advertising slogan right there ptfc commercial department), and on a more yearly/kit change basis.

the more kits kids have growing up of the one team, the more chance that kid will stick with that one team (the jags in this case) for life.

what do other dads and mums think of this suggestion, maybe something for new supporters reps to put to board. and before the new kits launched and prices set for season?

Our club is skint. Every penny counts. How can they afford that? Do others have to subsidise that? I'd rather the money went to the club.

How can Morton get Puma to make their strips and get them to release it a month earlier than us?

We get off the rack with an ironed on badge Joma and July.

Poor stuff.

I wonder how shirt deals work. Buyers or sellers market?

I wish we could get Adidas for a few years.

maybe a good suggestion, but the kids already get into games at Firhill for free, so where do we draw the line?