Burning Bridges

Stewarty

Well, perhaps not quite, but Chris seems to have riled a few Utd fans with this interview. Shows how much Thistle means to him.

http://www.dailyreco...ne-says-3530463

Comes across as he's completely unsettled at Tannadice. Well we did warn him, His reference to not attending the Cup Final is either extremely unprofessional or mentioned for ulterior reasons. I know what I'd believe. Also feel it's a fair assumption that Archie would want Chris in the squad for next season and Erskine knows this.

I'd be happy to see him back. May be a bit inconsistent, unpredictable, subject to dodgy form. Be we always knew that and we love him anyway.

By the way, all the best to Paul Paton today. He's done well, and he was a good player for us. But I hope they lose.

I wouldn't worry about what Dundee fans say. Or United fans for that matter. Erskine, like Higi, will take the ball and turn towards the opposition goal and that opens up opportunities to score. In the games before his arrival we tended to look as if Paul McStay had occupied the collective mind of the midfield. His form waned as the season progressed but I think a new start at Firhill including pre-season would do him and us good. Time will tell.....

Comes across as he's completely unsettled at Tannadice. Well we did warn him, His reference to not attending the Cup Final is either extremely unprofessional or mentioned for ulterior reasons. I know what I'd believe. Also feel it's a fair assumption that Archie would want Chris in the squad for next season and Erskine knows this.

He did attend the cup final - The Firhill Cup Final I see he and his wife and daughter all went. Dont know if all the team was at the Firhill Cup final? But Chris definetly knows what was the big cup final for Partick Thistle fans so good on him and hopefully be back at Firhill in the red and yellow soon :thumbsup: