Fixtures Out The Mora

Gingerjag

So we can watch them unveil the World's Most Boring Championship flag?

Nah, yer alright.

Dundee away for me - nice easy walk across toon and a chance to slap the new boys down on their own turf - or get crushed in a promotion party ... exciting!

Makes it all the sweeter if we gub them on flag day :) celtic or dundee that is

think dundee will get home game as they'll be raising flag

Ah, good point!

Not sure what my favoured game would be then as I like a home game opener, maybe Hamilton? Give them a doing on the first day in the SPFL!

Actually best to avoid newly promoted sides first couple of games. Better to get them after the first rush of blood has passed and they are realising the grind they are in for. I'd prefer something like Killie or St Mirren - beatable teams but who will still bring a decent crowd.

Ah, good point!

Not sure what my favoured game would be then as I like a home game opener, maybe Hamilton? Give them a doing on the first day in the SPFL!

would take that but promoted teams usually come up hungry and make strong start so I'd take st.mirren home or away would be massive crowd. I remember playing them on first day of 2001/02 season 3-3 classic :)

Celtic will be away and Killie have requested an away game too (presumably to give their pitch extra time). Hopefully we can avoid any of the sides who might be in Europe as the game could be moved to the Sunday.

According to Accies twitter there's midweek fixtures scheduled for the first midweek of the season (Wednesday 13th August) so we may have 3 league games done in the space of 8 days.

Bad planning for me I'm afraid. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately if my last visit is anything to go by) I will be in Las Vegas for the first two weeks in August. ( missing Fleetwood Town and my old friend, Codofthenorth as well)

Land back in Manchester on 16th August so don't think I will make that game either. Shoite start for me.