50/50 Tickets For Season 14/15

Fawlty Towers

The first prize today was £532 and the winning numbers were:

1st - 225373

2nd - 226689

I would like to thank everyone who has purchased tickets over the season - your support is very much appreciated. I would also like to thank our sponsors, Pizza Express, and Ian at Garthland who makes sure we have tickets to sell. Finally can I thank all of our sellers over the season - Ian, Donna, Gavin, James & Liz as they have been great.

I will go through the figures and give an update on how we have done over the season and post that tomorrow.

Thanks again for your support!

Just a quick note to say a big thank you to you Martin and all the other 50-50 tickets for your hard work over the year and in bringing in some very important income to Partick Thistle. Great work mate :thumbsup2:
  • Like 1

Thanks Martin for making our job all the easier on a matchday and I would also like to thank all my loyal punters young and old for their support. Your dedication to our youth system is remarkable given the constant pressure on people's budgets. THANK YOU.

The numbers for the season are that from 23 games (friendlies, cup ties & league) we generated £10,736 for Youth Development at Firhill. This compares to £12,380 from 24 games last season so the drop in attendances has had an impact.

Again, thanks for your support and prior to the start of the 15/16 season I will be back to look at what we can do to increase sales.

The numbers for the season are that from 23 games (friendlies, cup ties & league) we generated £10,736 for Youth Development at Firhill. This compares to £12,380 from 24 games last season so the drop in attendances has had an impact.

Again, thanks for your support and prior to the start of the 15/16 season I will be back to look at what we can do to increase sales.

At the nearest game to the 23rd October, in tribute to the League Cup Final, offer a 4-1 deal: buy 4 tickets, get another one free.

Edited by Jaggernaut