50/50 Tickets For Season 14/15

Fawlty Towers

The first prize today was £503 and the winning numbers were:

1st - 233538

2nd - 233247

Thanks for your support and remember to hold on to your tickets even if you don't win as you can use your ticket to get a 25% reduction at any Pizza Express (and thanks to them for their sponsorship of the 50/50 draw).

• Like 1

Tickets will be on sale as usual at Saturday's match against Inverness. Remember that apart from raising funds for youth development you can also use your ticket to get a 25% discount at any Pizza Express.

Thanks for your support!

lets hope wee stevie didn't have too much of an attack of the post smoke munchies and doesn't look quite so out it come tomorrow :crazy:

10728862_400_400_0_0_fit_0_0ac6e5a20a62e9917247d9e9652896b9.jpg

(more glazed eyes at http://www.snspix.co...oto/124292.html)

I was not able to attend the game today due to work committments so a big thanks to the other guys who made sure things carried on today.

The first prize was £498 and the winning numbers were:

1st - 222243

2nd - 222221

See you all again at the Motherwell game and thanks for your support!

I was not able to attend the game today due to work committments so a big thanks to the other guys who made sure things carried on today.

The first prize was £498 and the winning numbers were:

1st - 222243

2nd - 222221

See you all again at the Motherwell game and thanks for your support!

That must be a fix!

• 3 weeks later...

There was apparently no programmes left anywhere by that time. I'm not sure if due to recent attendances the club have cut down on the number of copies ordered and with the upswing in attendance yesterday they were sold out very quickly.

A very fine edition of S.I.T.B. it is too.

Edited by The Sunnylaw Jag

• 3 weeks later...

Just to remind you that tickets will be on sale at the game on Saturday so take this opportunity to get yourself a ticket as there are only 2 opportunities left this season to win some cash and help raise funds for our ever improving youth academy. Remember as well that by keeping hold of your ticket you can get a 25% discount on your food bill at any Pizza Express.

Thanks for your support!

Again no tickets when we got into the North today. We just got in as the match was about to get underway. The amount of time it takes to get into the North these days is getting a bit ridiculous. Took 15 minutes at the Well game and not much less than that today!

Edited by Lindau

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday will be your last chance this season to win the half time draw so get a ticket (or two) and help to support our ever improving youth academy. Remember as well that your ticket gets you a 25% discount at any Pizza Express.

Thanks for your support!

important to make sure that they are sold in the north stand as a few posters had mentioned they could not find any in a couple of games

Just an idea: would it be possible for nomads to buy 50/50 draw tickets each week? Maybe an upfront payment, and their name written onto a ticket on each match day? Not sure how a cash prize would be delivered; maybe the club could send a cheque?

Don't bother about the ball!

Just an idea: would it be possible for nomads to buy 50/50 draw tickets each week? Maybe an upfront payment, and their name written onto a ticket on each match day? Not sure how a cash prize would be delivered; maybe the club could send a cheque?

Don't bother about the ball!

Could do it by proxy I suppose. But then, if you're my proxy and I win, what's stopping you saying that was your ticket?

Could do it by proxy I suppose. But then, if you're my proxy and I win, what's stopping you saying that was your ticket?

Yes, the procedure would need to be worked out, for example the number of the nomad's ticket being e-mailed to him or her the day prior to the match.

The first prize today was £532 and the winning numbers were:

1st - 225373

2nd - 226689

I would like to thank everyone who has purchased tickets over the season - your support is very much appreciated. I would also like to thank our sponsors, Pizza Express, and Ian at Garthland who makes sure we have tickets to sell. Finally can I thank all of our sellers over the season - Ian, Donna, Gavin, James & Liz as they have been great.

I will go through the figures and give an update on how we have done over the season and post that tomorrow.

Thanks again for your support!