The Devil's Point

Sisters, where are you?

We fight the good fight, but we are left wondering why?

There are ferocious battles yes. But one thing I know is that the female is harder than the male, so where are you?

Stop crouching behind the bushes and come out and say the NO you want to.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO

Mon the femme................

DP, could you let me know what this has to do with Thistle or football more generally?

OK, ok, my mind goes a bit mental sometimes.

I reckon it must of been the cigarette papers. Probably past their sell by date.

I hope I contribute some decent thoughts in amongst the nonsense and rubbish. Don't mind being pulled up if I overstep the ridiculous mark though.

:borat:

Sisters, where are you?

We fight the good fight, but we are left wondering why?

There are ferocious battles yes. But one thing I know is that the female is harder than the male, so where are you?

Stop crouching behind the bushes and come out and say the NO you want to.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO

Mon the femme................

Are you Siege Siege 00 in disguise?

May I be the first to forgive you.

Thanks, that is very kind of you.

I have alluded to my partner throwing herself under a train. Well that happened on the 14th of July, and I haven't got over it yet. I hate the way I remember the date. It will always be the day after the world cup final.

One of the last great days we had together, before she slipped into terminal depression, was at Dingwall last season. I cried for every goal we put past them a few weeks ago.

This has been a miserable year, but I will survive as I always do.

Thanks, that is very kind of you.

I have alluded to my partner throwing herself under a train. Well that happened on the 14th of July, and I haven't got over it yet. I hate the way I remember the date. It will always be the day after the world cup final.

One of the last great days we had together, before she slipped into terminal depression, was at Dingwall last season. I cried for every goal we put past them a few weeks ago.

This has been a miserable year, but I will survive as I always do.

I'm very, very sorry. I hope you can stay strong. Best wishes.

• Like 1

I'm very, very sorry. I hope you can stay strong. Best wishes.

Oh, I'll survive. But she will always walk with me and share every goal celebrations.

My pal from Orkney used to be nicknamed 'The Black Box' because he'd survived so many car crashes, but was alive to tell everyone what happened. Feel a bit like that just now.

• Like 1

I feel for you my friend .I have a pal who suffers from severe depression and there is nothing I can say or do to help her apart from listen when she wants to talk.

Thanks. We ended up with a few weeks where pretty much nothing was said at all. I listened, but there was nothing to hear.

Then Bang.

Sorry to hear of your loss TDP, and apologies if my opening response was abrupt, but hope you understand it as I'm a mod.

All I can say I there is a real need to talk that I am very aware of. Here is a blog post from my partner about just that.

http://challengenat.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/we-need-to-talk/

Thoughts are with you friend, have a spiff and chill. You will come through this and always have the thistle mate.

Two weeks ago I was completely out of my feet. I hadn't eaten anything for over a week and it was a massive effort to get across the bedroom to get my phone. Her sister came and made me a curry. I survived.

And I accept I have my weaknesses, but I have stood on top of every Munro and have fought battles from Partick to Castlemilk. I could write the poetry of Partick Thistle of the last thirty years. And I might just do that. There is a book coming, 'The Glasgow Train' (heard it here first).

The thing about suicide is that you just don't really know why it happened. It makes you look at yourself. It makes you wonder.

But I know I did everything I could, and that makes my situation easier.

My life looks like a pure mess to onlookers, but in fact I think I got everything right.

All I did was love someone who needed love.

I will say no more about this as I know it is boring.

But I'd love it if the forum would tolerate one more rendition of her favourite song, which rattled off many Kingussie walls I can tell you.

We put the bins out when we want,

We put the bins out when we want,

We're Partick Thistle

We put the bins out when we want

Her legacy was so much more than that though.