Aero Offski!

Lindau

I think Muirhead has been a victim of his own (and subsequently, the team's) success in many respects. It's easy to forget that he's only played one full season at First Division level and a disrupted one in the Premier - the rest of his experience has been in the Third Division where he was often deployed as a right-back. He absolutely strolled the title-winning season and was quite rightly being touted for moves onto bigger things but it's caught up on him slightly now. I wouldn't be so quick to write him off, though - if he can rediscover his form in the Championship, he's more than capable of challenging for a place in our team.

• Like 4

QOTS - now that would interesting.....

chris higgins & aero as a central defence pairing :) :) :)

Well he is from that area so that wouldn't be a surprise and QOTS are well in the running for the play offs. Aero, in my opinion, has never recovered from that Ramsdens Cup Final. Just wonder if he was blamed for us not getting the double that season and he has not recovered. Who knows what goes on in dressing rooms!

Just wonder if he was blamed for us not getting the double that season and he has not recovered. Who knows what goes on in dressing rooms!

That didn't happen.

He started last season brightly. I'd suggest his injury lay-off and subsequent struggle to recapture his place have affected him more than anything else.

Just wonder if he was blamed for us not getting the double that season and he has not recovered. Who knows what goes on in dressing rooms!

Don't really see how he can be blamed at all for us not winning the challenge cup.

The whole team were poor that day. Yes Aero missed a penalty but we still got the equaliser.

Can't blame Aero for us losing the shootout either.

• Like 1

1) I bow down to your superior knowledge

2) I must have missed those games

1) Probably for the best.

2) The whole team started the season well. Muirhead was part of that. In fact, we only lost 8 of the 21 games he featured in before his injury. Perhaps you didn't miss them but sat with your eyes closed for much of the time.

1) Probably for the best.

2) The whole team started the season well. Muirhead was part of that. In fact, we only lost 8 of the 21 games he featured in before his injury. Perhaps you didn't miss them but sat with your eyes closed for much of the time.

You should have a spot at The Stand....my sides are splitting. What wit!

Don't really see how he can be blamed at all for us not winning the challenge cup.

The whole team were poor that day. Yes Aero missed a penalty but we still got the equaliser.

Can't blame Aero for us losing the shootout either.

Maybe I was sitting with my eyes closed as suggested by DP, but did he not get sent off??

Maybe Conrad's poor performances over the past season and a half can be attributed to him missing the decisive penalty. Perhaps he was blamed for the defeat. You just don't know what goes on in dressing rooms.

That didn't happen! Conrad started off well last season and played pretty well once Aero was removed due to injury and replaced by Lee Mair in the 2nd part of the season

Edited by Lindau

In the last minute of additional time. When QotS were a goal up.

And we had to play 30 minutes extra time with 10 men when QOTS were on their knee's. I was Aero's biggest fan in the Championship and as I have said on countless occasions, out of all the players from that side, Aero was the one that I thought would really kick on and get a move to a bigger side. Looks like he will get his move, but to a lower league side. I, for one, would be delighted if he recovered his form and was competing for a place in the defence next season.

it was the Challenge Cup and none of us really gave a shit.

I think the crowd we took to Livi that day disproves your point. Are you seriously telling me you didn't give a shit about winning that day. We must be spoiled by the amount of cup finals we reach every season!!

I think the crowd we took to Livi that day disproves your point. Are you seriously telling me you didn't give a shit about winning that day. We must be spoiled by the amount of cup finals we reach every season!!

Think it was safe to say that week the Morton game on the Wednesday was the big game - the diddy cup was a novelty & distraction.

And we had to play 30 minutes extra time with 10 men when QOTS were on their knee's. I was Aero's biggest fan in the Championship and as I have said on countless occasions, out of all the players from that side, Aero was the one that I thought would really kick on and get a move to a bigger side. Looks like he will get his move, but to a lower league side. I, for one, would be delighted if he recovered his form and was competing for a place in the defence next season.

Chase yer sel, I was Aero's biggest fan.