Killie At Firhill 6Th December...........

thebiglemon

subject title: "Killie At Firhill 6Th December..........."

so, we're winning first at the restricted view arena? excellent, bring on killie for the league double and three consecutive wins :-)

I had no idea we were playing Celtic midweek- haven't been there since Tom Smith's equaliser back in....can't remember

Quite possibly the funniest thread i've read on here, cheered my Monday right up, thanks biglemon.

Glad to be of service.

Now I'm aware of the game on Tuesday I think we have an outside chance of getting a point- Celtic may well be over confident/complacent after the last time. If we can show belief there could be a sniff.

Ratio of entertainment per thread has jumped quite a bit on here lately. Good effort guys!

It's almost like I'm considering this as our next game and not thinking about midweek at all. I'd dearly love at least a battling performance midweek to keep our spirits high, cos I think we have a very good chance against a Killie side who must be low on confidence.

Glad to be of service.

Now I'm aware of the game on Tuesday I think we have an outside chance of getting a point- Celtic may well be over confident/complacent after the last time. If we can show belief there could be a sniff.

Game is on Wednesday man. :) If we're talking the Jags that is.

Glad to be of service.

If it's Tuesday now does that mean Andy can make it as well?