Rangers Fans Call For Retail Boycott

stillresigned

Was just browsing the BBC website (traitor that I am), when I came across this article about another Rangers supporters Group calling for a boycott of Sports Direct again (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30284514).

Now far be it from me to decry the educational attainments of Sevco followers, but would it not have made more semse to protest about this desl when it was first muted, rather than wait for additional money to leak from the beleagured club. Of course that would have meant putting to one side for a moment the various protests they were engaged in about, well frankly everybody else on the planet who didn't sport a nose of blue.

Ah well onwards and downwards as they say. Quick quote from a Sevco supporting cab driver this morning, "I'd fully expect to put 3/4 past a diddy team like Thistle if we get drawn against them in the Cup, and as for they ****** b*****ds we'll have them no problem in the League Cup", and then they seriously wonder why no one likes them, I honestly give up!

.Quick quote from a Sevco supporting cab driver this morning, "I'd fully expect to put 3/4 past a diddy team like Thistle if we get drawn against them in the Cup, and as for they ****** b*****ds we'll have them no problem in the League Cup", and then they seriously wonder why no one likes them, I honestly give up!

Cool story :thumbsup2:

Celtic & Rangers have got chronic problems as the professional league in Scotland is in terminal decline. In the 1960's-70's the old firm were still big clubs on the European stage, this is no longer the case. In the old days gate money kept you going, big crowds crudely meant a big club. However, with the advent of television these clubs have been in relative decline for the past 3 decades (relative to similar sized clubs in the English leagues).

Now here's the rub, these two clubs are under the illusion that they are wanted in leagues else where, but no one wants them because of their religious bigitory. I truly believe if it was not for the old firm a British league woud have been formed in the dim and distant past.

Perhaps we will get lucky and they will get accepted into a Euro League, but if things continue in their present form, these clubs will decline year on year, there's no obvious solution and no easy way back :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

Remember, they don't do walking away.

Turns out they also don't do turning up for games either these days.

Seems the higher up the league structure the recently founded club climbs, the lower the crowds and the deeper in debt they get.

They should have settled for being a third tier club after their first promotion, establish themselves there for a few seasons and live within their means, but instead it's looking like boom and bust and a very short few years history - and perhaps Doncaster and Regan were right after all, for if two separate clubs go into admin and/or liquidation and die, within a few years of one another, could that be described as Armageddon?

Was just browsing the BBC website (traitor that I am), when I came across this article about another Rangers supporters Group calling for a boycott of Sports Direct again (http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/30284514).

Now far be it from me to decry the educational attainments of Sevco followers, but would it not have made more semse to protest about this desl when it was first muted, rather than wait for additional money to leak from the beleagured club. Of course that would have meant putting to one side for a moment the various protests they were engaged in about, well frankly everybody else on the planet who didn't sport a nose of blue.

Ah well onwards and downwards as they say. Quick quote from a Sevco supporting cab driver this morning, "I'd fully expect to put 3/4 past a diddy team like Thistle if we get drawn against them in the Cup, and as for they ****** b*****ds we'll have them no problem in the League Cup", and then they seriously wonder why no one likes them, I honestly give up!

I sincerely hope that you didn't tip the neanderthal after that, and I also hope you reminded him that those plying their trade below the Premiership are officially classed as diddy teams. I love winding them up further by asking who their big team is, hours of fun. By the time you get round to reminding them that Rangers were liquidated, refer to the new team as The Rangers (or The Sevco), then they're usually foaming at the mouth. Job done.

Edited by The Sons of Somner

Fat Swally should be concentrating on trying to secure a play-off spot.

I adore sevco, for the pleasure they have provided me with throughout their entire existence. My 7 year old granddaughter, who of course is much older than them, is a mischievous but adorable little prankster, but even she - bless her wee school socks - doesn't have me in fits of laughter the way that fat comical Ally does.

If Cashley has any decency about him, he'll give fat boy a 25 year contract without hesitation.

Hahahahaha.

• Like 1

According to the accounts Rangers have to pay Ashley (SD) every time they sell a jersey, so instead of making the club / company money everytine they buy a shirt it actually costs the club money

See, Fat Salary is a good guy and a top manager to boot.

He saved Sevco from a hefty loss last night, by ensuring there will be no financial cost or plunging further into the red off the back of a cup final for the 2 year old diddy club through the selling of commemorative cup final replica shirts.

Think also of the money saved from the pre-final Gleneagles hotel, expensive meals and coach hire that they would have plunged further into debt with.

Fat Salary = footballing genius !!!