Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

I first thought it was '72 season after LEAGUE CUP and a UEFA match? HONVED? or am I way off? . . . . . but I'm also looking at the shorts and brought back memories of when my PE teacher at Stonelaw High gave me and my friend and fellow Jags Fan 'Parrot' a ribbing for us having a black stripe on our PE shorts. Asked if we were in mourning!

I also had a thought of Aberdeen!

Edited by Tob Jag

I first thought it was '72 season after LEAGUE CUP and a UEFA match? HONVED? or am I way off? . . . . . but I'm also looking at the shorts and brought back memories of when my PE teacher at Stonelaw High gave me and my friend and fellow Jags Fan 'Parrot' a ribbing for us having a black stripe on our PE shorts. Asked if we were in mourning!

I also had a thought of Aberdeen!

I cant remember if you could buy the shorts, pretty sure my mum sewed black stripes on to plain red shorts. She did the same for a chelsea strip around the same time. I wasn't a chelsea fan, but did like the shorts with white socks

I first thought it was '72 season after LEAGUE CUP and a UEFA match? HONVED? or am I way off? . . . . . but I'm also looking at the shorts and brought back memories of when my PE teacher at Stonelaw High gave me and my friend and fellow Jags Fan 'Parrot' a ribbing for us having a black stripe on our PE shorts. Asked if we were in mourning! I also had a thought of Aberdeen!

Way off course mate it's Dunfermline at Firhill

Anybody want to take a stab at the players (easy), opposition (wee bit trickier), precise match and score (impressive!)?

Untitled_copy.png

Can't get all of them, but it's v Clyde. John's Hansen & Marr with Steve Archibald on the ball. Not sure of the player on the ground.