Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

Working up the terracing...

Mathers, Davidson, Freebairn (?), n/k, Brown (?), Kerr, Ewing, n/k, n/k.

9 Cunningham, 2 Niven, Brown 21 (?), McKinnon right at the back, others n/k.

In first pic, I 'm sure it's Frank Donlevy not John Freebairn, next looks like Jim Fleming and the second last could be Dougie Baird, agree with you re. others

Yeeessss!!!

Untitled_copy.png

This one seems to have been skipped over... Shaw.7 ... Irons .10 ... Cameron saluting the shed? ... Must be first season up 92-93 (strips and irons-10)... we beat them away which gave rise to the infamous " who put the ball in the celtic net " song ... but I dont think this is Geordie scoring here... defo the promised land... 2-3 game maybe and remember Farningham scored against both sides of the franchise that year. ... Great season.... early season tim tankin at the graveyards 2-1 & 3-0 against the 'orrible 'un to stay up! ... don't get much better than that.

:fan:

Edited by ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz
  • Like 1

This one seems to have been skipped over... Shaw.7 ... Irons .10 ... Cameron saluting the shed? ... Must be first season up 92-93 (strips and irons-10)... we beat them away which gave rise to the infamous " who put the ball in the celtic net " song ... but I dont think this is Geordie scoring here... defo the promised land... 2-3 game maybe and remember Farningham scored against both sides of the franchise that year. ... Great season.... early season tim tankin at the graveyards 2-1 & 3-0 against the 'orrible 'un to stay up! ... don't get much better than that.

:fan:

Great stuff!

I see Raisbeck was familiar with the Bing too ...

"My first impressions of Firhill I shall never forget them. One half of the playing field was not so bad. It was kin’ o’ level, but oh! the other half! Tons of rubbish were heaped up here and there and one would have been lucky to find a blade of grass ..."