Bye Bye Ally

i@n

The fitba authorities have really thrown the book at Simonsen. Effectively given a one match ban for betting.

Was he betting he'd get a one-match ban?

BTW although this thread is dedicated to sally, there are other equally laughable football people about. I see it's just been revealed tha Doncaster had a agreed to a secret clause in the SPFL TV deal that they can extend it by 2 years if they wish - that means no chance of trying to negotiate a better payment when it comes to an end (and it was a poor deal in the first place), Mind you if Doncaster was still in charge by then he'd probably try to negotiate it downwards so the clubs would get even less money. And the clubs gave this guy a bonus?

I forgot to add, this is the guy who's failed to get any kind of sponsorship for the league (and he continually talks it down so no surprise there).

Edited by Mr Bunny

The fitba authorities have really thrown the book at Simonsen. Effectively given a one match ban for betting.

Yep they really came down hard on him, his fellow betting pal Black got a 3 game ban and £7.5k fine which is sweety money while a part time Ayr Utd boy gets a 6 game ban hmmm