Bye Bye Ally

i@n

hmmm, is that what is termed as the so called silent majority of the sevco support?

never been on follow follow, rungursmedia, sons of struth, sons of strewth cobber, zombies r us, sevco supporters trust, govan tesco loyal-ty card, or whatever other sites are dedicated to the club that died, or the club formed in 2012 ..... so will just have to take your word for it.

so, this silent majority ..... is this same silent majority that condemns violence, bigoted songs, straight arm salutes, spitting on opposition supporters (male and female and children), bricking buses, and even attacks it's own supporters?

is it also the same silent majority who said they did not do walking away?

the same silent majority who are seen at castle mordor disguised as blue seats?

the same silent majority who stood by three years ago and said the club they used to support would never die?

the same silent majority who think any club formed in govan has an entitlement to being not only in the top league in scotland but playing in euro games too?

the same silent majority who are still in dumb denial that the club they used to support died in 2012?

the same silent majority who demand trophies and big name big earning signings every season?

the same silent majority that has, walked away?

where would we be without the silent majority eh? thank jedi for the silent majority.

WATP indeed ..... a.k.a. ..... we avoid tax payments ..... we avoid tackling pricksinoursupport

As i said these club forums attract alot of bampots and on this particular site all it takes is the word Rangers and they all come out to play :happy2:

Adherents to the pile of excrement that is The Rangers will possibly fall into many categories, these including:

Out-and-out bigots

90 minute bigots

Apologists for the above categories (this category will also include the so-called "silent majority" - i.e those too intimidated by the bigots to do anything about it - there is nothing to be proud in being this so called "silent majority" - perhaps "frightened or weak majority" might be a fairer title and it is almost certain that this feeble category does not constitute a "majority" in any case).

Hypocrites - interesting that a large number of the rabble outside after their abandoned match on Friday were demanding that the club be given "back to the fans" - when exactly did it ever belong to this rabble? The current 2 year old club has never belonged to the "fans" and I don't recall hearing any clamour for fan ownership when Murray was shovelling money down the Ibrox toilet prior to the liquidation of Glasgow Rangers.

Glory hunters (a previously huge percentage of the now defunct Glasgow Rangers' support but now a diminishing number as there is no longer a sugar daddy to buy success)

and finally Genuine football supporters - I suspect a small percentage of the rump support.

Not entirely sure of the percentages but I doubt any of these groups constitutes a "majority" - silent or frightened or weak or otherwise. :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

Edited by JeanieD
  • Like 1

As i said these club forums attract alot of bampots and on this particular site all it takes is the word Rangers and they all come out to play :happy2:

Billko, this forum does have a good few "characters" on it, but all in all, it provides pretty good entertainment.

I can only speak for myself here but it may be true for others. The problem I have with the old firm is religion getting dragged into sport and the brain dead knuckle draggers it then attracts.

For what I have seen in my life, religion seems to cause an awfull lot of trouble in the world.

• Like 4

"Kenny McDowall has offered his resignation as caretaker boss of Sevco/Newco/Whatever their called this week due to personal reasons."

^^^^^ wants his contract paid up before there's no money left in the sevco pisspot.

joe kinnear to be the final manager in sevcos history.

The Easdales will surely get the jobs as manager and assistant manager.

James Easdale is excited at his new role as he is desperate to use the new crayon set he got from Santa, and can't wait to try them out on the tactics board

This will be a first time the tactics board has been used in quite sometime.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/18/article-2526113-1A2EE55200000578-890_634x385.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.socialregister.co.uk/james-easdale/&h=385&w=634&tbnid=UOlpiXomYR8jWM:&zoom=1&docid=Hcz0Zifs5D8reM&ei=xEm-VJuYEMP5UOaHgKgL&tbm=isch&ved=0CEgQMygaMBo

Edited by billko

Manager tenders his resignation, which has a twelve month notice period ..... under terms of his contract, his final years pay is doubled.

Assistant manager tenders his resignation, which has a twelve month notice period ..... under terms of his contract, his final years pay is doubled.

^^^^^ We Are The Pisstakers

Those notice terms are ridiculous. It appears that McDowall, unlike Sally, will work out his notice in his old role ("normal duties"). It would be funny if McCoist returned from his gardening leave to work out his notice. The seethe on the Sevco forums would be huge.

Unfortunately, Easdale's share purchase suggests that a new funding package will be agreed shortly. Sevco will probably appoint another caretaker manager for the rest of the season after the announcement. If they have any sense, experienced managers (e.g. McCall and Butcher) will turn down such the job.

Those notice terms are ridiculous. It appears that McDowall, unlike Sally, will work out his notice in his old role ("normal duties"). It would be funny if McCoist returned from his gardening leave to work out his notice. The seethe on the Sevco forums would be huge.

Unfortunately, Easdale's share purchase suggests that a new funding package will be agreed shortly. Sevco will probably appoint another caretaker manager for the rest of the season after the announcement. If they have any sense, experienced managers (e.g. McCall and Butcher) will turn down such the job.

I'm pretty sure as ex-players both McCall and Butcher would jump at the chance

Question for billko. It's pretty hard not to read about the daily shenanigans at Ibrox, but can you tell me who exactly Paul Murray is and why he seems to turn up regularly with a quote supporting Dave King or the latest saviour? From what I can gather Murray (any relation to David?) was a director of the oldco, so surely he should be keeping well out of it. Also, did he put any serious money up previously, because he never seems to be mentioned as putting any money up just now. Sorry for asking on this forum, it's just bugged me for years who the **** he is, a bit like the grim faced guy who is always in the Rangers dug out cos I've no idea who he is either

Question for billko. It's pretty hard not to read about the daily shenanigans at Ibrox, but can you tell me who exactly Paul Murray is and why he seems to turn up regularly with a quote supporting Dave King or the latest saviour? From what I can gather Murray (any relation to David?) was a director of the oldco, so surely he should be keeping well out of it. Also, did he put any serious money up previously, because he never seems to be mentioned as putting any money up just now. Sorry for asking on this forum, it's just bugged me for years who the **** he is, a bit like the grim faced guy who is always in the Rangers dug out cos I've no idea who he is either ������������

No relation to D Murray

Part of the Blue Knights consortium who failed to get control of the club in 2012.

Always been in the background of things since then but very much against the present Board of Directors.

Grim faced guy in the dug out? that could be anyone, Kris Boyd? :D (Grim Reaper? got to get that in before anyone else does :rolleyes: )

Jimmy Bell (kitman/bus driver fits the description though)

Edited by billko

Question for billko. It's pretty hard not to read about the daily shenanigans at Ibrox, but can you tell me who exactly Paul Murray is and why he seems to turn up regularly with a quote supporting Dave King or the latest saviour? From what I can gather Murray (any relation to David?) was a director of the oldco, so surely he should be keeping well out of it. Also, did he put any serious money up previously, because he never seems to be mentioned as putting any money up just now. Sorry for asking on this forum, it's just bugged me for years who the **** he is, a bit like the grim faced guy who is always in the Rangers dug out cos I've no idea who he is either ������������

I don't know his name but I think you call him the Fourth Official

• Like 1

my neighbour who's a huge gers supporter cannot stand Paul Murray - claims he is an absolute self publicist who has never put a penny into the club but is desperate to be on the board and enjoy all the kudos that go with and get all the hospitality functions etc. my neighbour thinks Murray is as big a chancer as Charles green or Ashley

Could he be Spartacus?

No relation to D Murray

Part of the Blue Knights consortium who failed to get control of the club in 2012.

Always been in the background of things since then but very much against the present Board of Directors.

Grim faced guy in the dug out? that could be anyone, Kris Boyd? :D (Grim Reaper? got to get that in before anyone else does :rolleyes: )

Jimmy Bell (kitman/bus driver fits the description though)

Cheers billko, Jimmy Bell is probably the guy. I've often wondered who he is & what he does.

Like Third Lanark mentioned, that's the impression I get of Paul Murray as well

Anyone see the Celtic supporters' message about the new Rangers in the Sunday Herald today? Found myself agreeing with much of it, yet finding it truly pathetic that they should take such action. Surprised that the paper ran it to be honest.

surprised to hear it was in the Herald, I thought it would have been the sun or the Sunday mail.