Bye Bye Ally

i@n

And yet throws that label at other people. Stock Sevco fan answer, who's not enjoying the journey! You gotta laugh!

I wouldn't class myself as a fan as i don't go to games or on any "journey" you speak of or have any hatred for any football club that would make me call them scum and hoped that they died.

Are you a Thistle fan?

Do you make the "journey" to Firhill?

In fairness Bilko doesn't come across as a bigot

billko isn't a bigot. deluded at times, yes. but a bigot, certainly no.

but tbf, it was billko who accused gre of being one, even if it was made in response to a comment some may view as unsavoury (though equal legitimacy in argument the use of word scum is a reasonably accurate description of some elements of the sevco support, who i believe latched on to govan2012 after the club they supported in same area died in 2012, and were visibly evident in their presence last night in the govan area).

maybe we'll get billko as a jag soon though. he's got potential, and is possibly one for the future. his second club is about to go same way his first club went, and he could be a free agent then. he has a few rough edges and shortcomings, but i believe we could help rid him of these quite easily, and help improve him where he'd fit well into our club. i'd happily see us sign him up to feature in the red n yellow of the firhill shed.

come on jaggyko, feel the force, come to your true home when you are ready.

• Like 1

Whether the blue cave inhabitants like it or not, Sashley's got them by the haw maws. His tale is a macro analogy of the Sally saga: they're stuck with him as they couldn't for a second do anything that might cause him to call in his loans to them. By necessity for them, and despite all previous board 'assurances' to the contrary, he'll soon have every brick and blade of grass under his control by way of security for the drip drip loans he chucks their way every month or two, just to keep them from re-croaking.

Dear Mr H*n-in-the-street, yur tea's well and truly oot. Book your end of season party / sash bash for February or early March. And make your player of the month for January your POTY. The end is nigh.

Just a wee question: how much should we charge them for signed Thistle footballs that they can raffle off at save-the-h*ns events?

on the upside, residents of govan will soon be able to get all their (legal) shopping at the soon to be opened sports direct and tesco megastore. who needs the barras.

I see the Scottish media are underplaying what went on at Ibrox last night. All about 1 fan arrested during a "demonstration". In fact - as can be seen in comment sections and facebook/twitter folk in hospitality were locked up for their own protection from the so called fans and Hearts fans and Hearts supporters busses were attacked.

To some extent the media are partly (only partly) to blame as they have fuelled their sense of entitlement down the years and failed to tell the truth about their club - so they blame and hate other fans for some of their own problems. No excuse for what went on though. One shudders to think what will happen at the cup game with the other cheek.

Don't you know it's the return of The Greatest Derby In The History Of The World?

Well, the media will be reminding you quite a lot of that in the coming weeks. And all the bile, hatred and blood will be conveniently ignored.

Utterly bizarre especially as it's the first time the teams have met!

I see the Scottish media are underplaying what went on at Ibrox last night. All about 1 fan arrested during a "demonstration". In fact - as can be seen in comment sections and facebook/twitter folk in hospitality were locked up for their own protection from the so called fans and Hearts fans and Hearts supporters busses were attacked.

To some extent the media are partly (only partly) to blame as they have fuelled their sense of entitlement down the years and failed to tell the truth about their club - so they blame and hate other fans for some of their own problems. No excuse for what went on though. One shudders to think what will happen at the cup game with the other cheek.

It's really symptomatic of a media who seem to believe that supporting Rangers is the normative choice in Scotland or that if its not it should be. The irony is that in their slavish desire to please the hordes by not saying anything bad about them, at the end of the day is the ultimate disservice to Sevco and their fans e.g. the nauseous patronising comments like the 'Three Bears' and the depiction of King as the Govan Messiah! Let's be totally honest here violence and Rangers supporters has always been a reality under the surface and if anyone thought it had improved then Friday nights events are a rejoinder to that.

As Mr Bunny says God help us when they play Celtic because that sense of entitlement he mentioned seems to extend to a lot more than just football!

• Like 1

It's really symptomatic of a media who seem to believe that supporting Rangers is the normative choice in Scotland or that if its not it should be. The irony is that in their slavish desire to please the hordes by not saying anything bad about them, at the end of the day is the ultimate disservice to Sevco and their fans e.g. the nauseous patronising comments like the 'Three Bears' and the depiction of King as the Govan Messiah! Let's be totally honest here violence and Rangers supporters has always been a reality under the surface and if anyone thought it had improved then Friday nights events are a rejoinder to that.

As Mr Bunny says God help us when they play Celtic because that sense of entitlement he mentioned seems to extend to a lot more than just football!

:lol:

A couple of complete rockets :sarcastic:

I see by your comment and smiley Billko that you think threats, giving people a kicking and generally terrorising people is a joke. Or is it only when a certain team's fans do it that it's a joke?

Perhaps you're being a trifle unkind, Mr B, as billko comes across as an OK guy. Life in general tells us that, when you're too close to the main event, you're unlikely to fully recognise the thuggishness of the majority over a minority. Ironic maybe, given the jaundiced view on history that our sevcovian predecessors held, but imo it can explain why someone like billko cannot see the wood from the trees. There's no doubt it's easier for the likes of us, with no prior allegiance to Ibrox, to make objective comment. Looking from the outside towards the inside and all that.

Don't want to sound patronising but I feel it only fair to cut billko some slack and not corner him into some vain attempt at defending the indefensible.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett
  • Like 1

To some extent I can see your point but in this case he wasn't trying to defend anything - just indulging in name calling. I don't mind him trying to defend the club - I will happily engage in genuine argument and put my point but when someone comes out just with insult (admittedly mild but in the context I think ridiculous) well I just had to retaliate - we can't all be saintly.

I see by your comment and smiley Billko that you think threats, giving people a kicking and generally terrorising people is a joke. Or is it only when a certain team's fans do it that it's a joke?

Only if it was the Rangers BOD and Fat Mike Cashley who were on the end of it

Any other violence you mention i certainly don't condone and the vast majority of Rangers fans will think the same.

Edited by billko
  • Like 1

Only if it was the Rangers BOD and Fat Mike Cashley who were on the end of it

Any other violence you mention i certainly don't condone and the vast majority of Rangers fans will think the same.

I'm sure the unofficial sevco websites will be jam packed with posts condemning the behaviour of this unrepresentative minority. Or perhaps they will just think of posting condemnation.

I'm sure the unofficial sevco websites will be jam packed with posts condemning the behaviour of this unrepresentative minority. Or perhaps they will just think of posting condemnation.

You might find they do if you look.

Probably just as much non Rangers supporters on the sites as Rangers fans so you won't feel alone.

These fans sites are not the majority of the fans though at any club even on here but these sites do attract a good number of bampots

It's really symptomatic of a media who seem to believe that supporting Rangers is the normative choice in Scotland or that if its not it should be. The irony is that in their slavish desire to please the hordes by not saying anything bad about them, at the end of the day is the ultimate disservice to Sevco and their fans e.g. the nauseous patronising comments like the 'Three Bears' and the depiction of King as the Govan Messiah! Let's be totally honest here violence and Rangers supporters has always been a reality under the surface and if anyone thought it had improved then Friday nights events are a rejoinder to that. As Mr Bunny says God help us when they play Celtic because that sense of entitlement he mentioned seems to extend to a lot more than just football!
What an excellent post.

You might find they do if you look.

Probably just as much non Rangers supporters on the sites as Rangers fans so you won't feel alone.

These fans sites are not the majority of the fans though at any club even on here but these sites do attract a good number of bampots

hmmm, is that what is termed as the so called silent majority of the sevco support?

never been on follow follow, rungursmedia, sons of struth, sons of strewth cobber, zombies r us, sevco supporters trust, govan tesco loyal-ty card, or whatever other sites are dedicated to the club that died, or the club formed in 2012 ..... so will just have to take your word for it.

so, this silent majority ..... is this same silent majority that condemns violence, bigoted songs, straight arm salutes, spitting on opposition supporters (male and female and children), bricking buses, and even attacks it's own supporters?

is it also the same silent majority who said they did not do walking away?

the same silent majority who are seen at castle mordor disguised as blue seats?

the same silent majority who stood by three years ago and said the club they used to support would never die?

the same silent majority who think any club formed in govan has an entitlement to being not only in the top league in scotland but playing in euro games too?

the same silent majority who are still in dumb denial that the club they used to support died in 2012?

the same silent majority who demand trophies and big name big earning signings every season?

the same silent majority that has, walked away?

where would we be without the silent majority eh? thank jedi for the silent majority.

WATP indeed ..... a.k.a. ..... we avoid tax payments ..... we avoid tackling pricksinoursupport

Edited by yoda-jag
  • Like 2

hmmm, is that what is termed as the so called silent majority of the sevco support?

never been on follow follow, rungursmedia, sons of struth, sons of strewth cobber, zombies r us, sevco supporters trust, govan tesco loyal-ty card, or whatever other sites are dedicated to the club that died, or the club formed in 2012 ..... so will just have to take your word for it.

so, this silent majority ..... is this same silent majority that condemns violence, bigoted songs, straight arm salutes, spitting on opposition supporters (male and female and children), bricking buses, and even attacks it's own supporters?

is it also the same silent majority who said they did not do walking away?

the same silent majority who are seen at castle mordor disguised as blue seats?

the same silent majority who stood by three years ago and said the club they used to support would never die?

the same silent majority who think any club formed in govan has an entitlement to being not only in the top league in scotland but playing in euro games too?

the same silent majority who are still in dumb denial that the club they used to support died in 2012?

the same silent majority who demand trophies and big name big earning signings every season?

the same silent majority that has, walked away?

where would we be without the silent majority eh? thank jedi for the silent majority.

WATP indeed ..... a.k.a. ..... we avoid tax payments ..... we avoid tackling pricksinoursupport

You'll be telling me next that it was them that wrecked Manchester too!!!!