Bye Bye Ally

i@n

I know it's a long shot but we're for ever discussing what we could do with the Bing.....................

please gawd no.

put him in charge of the bing, and it will just go to rack and ruin.

the grass will fail to grow to its potential, the scaffolding will fall apart, the advertising banner will be replaced with a costlier and inferior one, and the back wall which holds the bing in place complete with its new mural will crumble, and we'll need to hold fundraisers every few months to stop the bing from falling into the hands of spivs and property sharks :whistling::wacko:

unless of course, you're inferring we use fatty ally as manure ..... i could possibly accept that.

okay, the area fatty ally manure is spread on will invariably die and become worthless, but it'll be the best grave dancing practice area in the country.

Did you notice how far back the tent with directors in it was from the shareholders at the Ibrox AGM? It must have been 30 metres, and too far to hurl anything but abuse at them and hope to hit the target.

only 30 metres? could easily sling objects that distance.

did it have a huge perspex sheet in front of it, to save the directors being pelted with rotten fruit and drinks cups full of urine?

or if sevco fans couldn't hurl anything of weight that distance, doesn't surprise me really, as it would just another example of underperformance from all things sevco.

Surely the meeting went along the lines of:

The Board: There's no money, we have mis-managed it.....................

The Shareholders : We want a sugar daddy give us money, spend it we want a sugar daddy give us money, spend it

The Board: There's no money, we have mis-managed it.................

The Shareholders: We want a sugar daddy, give us money, spend it, we want a sugar daddy give us money spend it

Repeat for 2 hours.............................................................

I should of course add that the pitiful bleatings at the meeting are rather starkly put into perspective by the tragedy which unfolded in George Square this afternoon.

Edited by JeanieD
  • Like 1