Bryn Halliwell

Jaggy1967

Lookin good having a keeper who can confidently come for crosses today.

Thought his communication with the backs was also good.

Only failing I can see is he does't look for the early ball out of the box like Tuffey did.

was not at the Raith match so can't comment on that one.

Thought it was really funny watching ICT in tunnel waiting to come out for today's game - cue Mr Tuffey walking up the line of players towards the front and then - oops - realises that he isnae playing today and therefore does not go out onto pitch at front of the line of players.

Cue shameful shuffle to back of the queue with the other subs!

Tuffey was vastly overrated anyway. He must have a really bad agent, being 2nd or 3rd choice at Caley Thistle isnt going to get him the dream ticket to Ibrox. Very strange move. Halliwell is a decent enough replacement and we could have had Bullock, McCaldon, Roy and a few others as well.

Thought it was really funny watching ICT in tunnel waiting to come out for today's game - cue Mr Tuffey walking up the line of players towards the front and then - oops - realises that he isnae playing today and therefore does not go out onto pitch at front of the line of players.

Cue shameful shuffle to back of the queue with the other subs!

I noticed that too. Was Tuffey so desperate to GTF that he's happy playing second fiddle to Esson in a team that'll finish about 9th or 10th in that shitey league?

Btw, if the Tims are clear favourites to win that league, it shows just how pish the SPL is. I thought they were truly dire yesterday.

I was talking to someone after the game, and he felt that Halliwell was a bomscare at crosses.

Couldn't for the life of me work out what he meant - I thought he looked good with them.

And as for throwouts - did we not lose a goal last week because of a poor throwout? I'm sure that would be a factor (also a lot of the ones I noticed where after we took the lead, and I was happy for a little composure / time-wasting).