St Mirren 30/01

potty trained

Another kick in the teeth for the Club financially. Mucking about again with home fixtures where you were guaranteed a decent away support. Hopefully the weather will be better than you would expect for that time of year and the financial loss will be less severe.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

I'm actually quite happy about this.

The old firm game is that weekend and I had been planning to get out of Glasgow for it. Our game being on the Friday night means I can shoot off first thing Saturday morning and not miss our game.

Hopefully the jags can get a win during what will undoubtedly be one of the most horrible weekend the city has ever seen.

• Like 1

I'm actually quite happy about this. The old firm game is that weekend and I had been planning to get out of Glasgow for it. Our game being on the Friday night means I can shoot off first thing Saturday morning and not miss our game. Hopefully the jags can get a win during what will undoubtedly be one of the most horrible weekend the city has ever seen.

I'm even happier now - didn't realise it was the OF game that weekend so will go to our game on the Friday and try and book a weekend away with the missus for the Saturday night.