Abdul

angry gaz

If what Archie says is true (no money for increased contracts) I can see this being commonplace for the guys that have contracts finishing in the summer. Maybe it's just me but there doesn't appear to be the same feel good scenario at Firhill these days. Wonder if there is more to McMillangate than most of us know.

If what Archie says is true (no money for increased contracts) I can see this being commonplace for the guys that have contracts finishing in the summer. Maybe it's just me but there doesn't appear to be the same feel good scenario at Firhill these days. Wonder if there is more to McMillangate than most of us know.

I've no idea what this could possibly have to do with McMillan, but its not really for this thread.Osman will just be holding out for a better wage I imagine.

You can't blame these guys for wanting the same money from us that they could get at other clubs.

We shouldn't push the boat out for them but we need to make sure we can replace them with similar quality. The last time we came up several players left at the end of their contracts and Collins replaced them with complete duds like Bonnes. We need to avoid that.

Ideally we would have someone with good contacts.

For just now I'm worried that if push comes to shove and we are battling against relegation the out of contract guys might not show the kind of determination needed to get us out of it.

Scottish express on twitter saying both Abdul and Higgy have knocked back new deals.

Not a problem at the moment unless they knocked back our final offers. They may be hoping for better deals from us or other clubs. English teams could be looking at them too. If we can finish 7th, there could be more money available to offer them more at the end of the season.