Mcnamara

Lindau

who says judas is a sleekit money grabbing self serving charlatan who can't be trusted ?

surely not true !!!

Thompson said: “I can’t confirm or deny anything about Jackie’s contract. That’s confidential.”

Translation: "The dirty sleekit wee fecker has wheeched wur breeks doon and slappit wur erses wae a boat paddle, but wur no allowed tae tahk aboot it nerr we ur".

Wouldn't surprise me if he left a top SPFL team to go to a p**s poor outfit in England just as long as they pay that bit more. He is the type of bloke that I have no time for, he is clearly self absorbent and has no loyalty to anyone. Hope he goes we'll probably never here from him or his side kick again.

Like a sort of giant tampon

• Like 1

why does mcnamara get so much abuse when archie and scooby left us for united ?

I would think you understand the reason behind this.

One left us to fulfill their own ambitions the other stuck around and picked up the pieces that got us promoted yet I agree they are equal. Not!!

• Like 1

It really is quite sad how the fans on here over reacting over McNamara. He' s gone. He's getting found out. Probably done us a favour by leaving. We had our doubts about while at Thistle, so no loss then!

Don't be ridiculous, he left a team heading for the Premiership who had their doubts? Are you trying to reinvent history and claim some sort of insight into his failings?

He is reviled because he is a selfish arse that chose to jeopardise the excellent season that we were enjoying for his own personal gain, if you can forget that crack on and enjoy the excellent work that Archie is doing as long as your insight to his failings doesn't keep you awake at night.

I would think you understand the reason behind this.

One left us to fulfill their own ambitions the other stuck around and picked up the pieces that got us promoted yet I agree they are equal. Not!!

I never said they are equal....I asked why mcnamara gets abuse when all of them left to go to united to further their careers under contract or not.

I'm aware Arch came in and picked up the pieces or finished the job whatever way you want to look at it.

The way Mcnamara left was a bit distasteful but he did set us on the road to promotion afterall

Edited by Gingerjag

It appears the relationship between Dundee Utd/Thompson & McNamara could be falling apart. Regardless of whatever our views are re the latter I can't see how any Jags fan can't rejoice, even if it's only a little bit, at a situation where the former suffers. Unless of course you believe Dundee United is the epitome of a respectably run football club.

• Like 1

JeanieD

Posted Today, 08:20 PM

A certain irony if O'Donnell goes there in the summer - truly McNamara could claim to have input into his (re)development so all he has to do is buy him then sell him ............................ and cash in - kerching!!

And he could also have a friend manager of another club in england that buy him and he get a % of the transfer fee

Don't be ridiculous, he left a team heading for the Premiership who had their doubts? Are you trying to reinvent history and claim some sort of insight into his failings?

He is reviled because he is a selfish arse that chose to jeopardise the excellent season that we were enjoying for his own personal gain, if you can forget that crack on and enjoy the excellent work that Archie is doing as long as your insight to his failings doesn't keep you awake at night.

Were they heading for the Premiership? After a wonderful start they were struggling to buy a win awsy from home because as we said then and is being said by United fans now, McNamara struggles to change things, try something different. Coincidence that Archie takes over, tweaks it ang goes on a 16 game unbeaten run? I think not. But if you want to be deflective and delusional, crack on!

Edited by Garscube Road End