V Hamilton

DublinMagyar

Starting 11: Cerny, Miller, Welsh, Booth, Osman, Amoo, Bannigan, Doolan, Stevenson, Frans, Lindsay.

Subs: Scully, Wilson, Hendry, McDaid, Leyden, Fraser, Nisbet.

Starting 11 is pretty strong, but looking at that bench just emphasises how lacking in depth we are.

Yep .... But you can't win things with kids :)

Made it to half time which is good. Stevenson looks like he was going to blow a fuse when he was hooked by Archie.

I'd be happy with a point, but I think the fact we have now lost another player through suspension is proof of how lacking in depth we really are.

We have to work on the discipline with such as small squad. 1st booking apparently soft, but after it's shown, need to be a lot more careful.

I still think we can nick this...

Oh, and the pitch still sounds ghastly.

Mon the Jags!!!

Made it to half time which is good. Stevenson looks like he was going to blow a fuse when he was hooked by Archie.

I'd be happy with a point, but I think the fact we have now lost another player through suspension is proof of how lacking in depth we really are.

Between Lindsay and Hendry they have 17 appearances in senior football between them if Wikipedia is accurate. Obviously they have time playing for the development side together so will have some understanding as a partnership. You're right to point out our lack of depth, but at the same time, it's still 0-0...

Will Seabourne be fit enough for at least the bench next week or do we go in against Celtic with two young centre backs and none on the bench?