Falkirk Hospitality

Fawlty Towers

It went alright. Just a buffet with chicken curry, prawn crackers, and half time pies and tea/coffee. Preferred it to the usual stuffy hospitality experience heading up in a suit for a 3 course meal. We are supporters after all and for £15 it was good value for a ST holder and I'd be happy to do it again. One of the girls working there said they are thinking of doing more of them. Think there was about 45-50 folk there including a handful of u 18s.

I think there was a veggie option too but not sure what it was or if someone had to specially request.

Edited by Hankey

It went alright. Just a buffet with chicken curry, prawn crackers, and half time pies and tea/coffee. Preferred it to the usual stuffy hospitality experience heading up in a suit for a 3 course meal. We are supporters after all and for £15 it was good value for a ST holder and I'd be happy to do it again. One of the girls working there said they are thinking of doing more of them. Think there was about 45-50 folk there including a handful of u 18s.

I think there was a veggie option too but not sure what it was or if someone had to specially request.

That's good to hear and looked a better turnout. Meant solely as constructive criticism but would more notice/lead up time not be in order? Even if just from the research side if it had been advertised/promoted longer then we'd have a clearer idea how much mileage there is with these ventures.

• Like 1

For a tuesday night league cup game I'd say it was a decent turnout. Infact, I'd go as far to say for all games without hospitality being run proper they should be doing this.

Pre match buffet, half time tea and pies, comfy seat, Sky Sports on the telly, a chance to meet a couple of the players and the man of the match, no **** heckling you to finish up your drink and at a reasonable price. I enjoyed it compared to the usual turn up and piss off or being humped out the Aitken Suite at quarter to 2 or whatever it is these days.

Edited by Hankey