Crisis Time ?

javeajag

Behave most posters on here ignore his posts. He started one the other day looking to wind up the majority and they turned it into a discussion on food.

His opinion is invalid only because he discredited himself, no other reason. You can protest about that as much as you like the problems yours no one else's.

If that forces you and him to seek alternate discussion from another forum carry on not a miss as far as I' m concerned.

I've no problem with The Cup's posts. I don't agree with them all but his views are valid and sometimes refreshing.

By your own admission you do, though.

Maybe time to take your own advice?

I've no problem with The Cup's posts. I don't agree with them all but his views are valid and sometimes refreshing.

By your own admission you do, though.

Maybe time to take your own advice?

Semantics but where did I say I personally had a problem with them?

You can absorb whichever posts you choose but my reading of the forum is as far as that poster is concerned you are in the minority.

So there is no doubt I find his posts tedious and petty and only focus on the negative, until there is balance will ignore them.

Discredited for expressing an opinion?

Linda blocked me a good while back but how can he say The Cup disappears when we're winning?

Is that like LSR (& others) disappear when we're on a run like this?

As for this 'players out with my budget' sh!te. We've been here before. We were told that last season & the season before.

Someone, apologies as haven't checked back, made the point about Dundee with Greg Stewart from Cowdenbeath & Henmings signed on a free (moved to league 1 down South after we rejected him). Was that Ecclestone we got eventually that year? The talent is there if the coaching is thereto develop it.

Of course we can still pull ourselves out of it. Ross County did it last year. Change of management was required though.

Ayrshire Jag. You are spot on sir. Problem is I don't think those who are the top of the club worry too much about falling crowds, especially when they own 50% of the ground. I'm sure they'll happily buy the other 50% also...

Edited by Bleeding Gums Murphy

Semantics but where did I say I personally had a problem with them?

You can absorb whichever posts you choose but my reading of the forum is as far as that poster is concerned you are in the minority.

So there is no doubt I find his posts tedious and petty and only focus on the negative, until there is balance will ignore them.

Aye whatever Mr Pedantic.

I don't give a **** about being in the minority.

The Cup offers more to this forum than you will ever do and that's an absolute.

Aye whatever Mr Pedantic.

I don't give a **** about being in the minority.

The Cup offers more to this forum than you will ever do and that's an absolute.

Your choice your consumption must have been limited from Feb~Aug for the last two years thank god you can hibernate.

No surprise you have written me off as a poster why not you don't know me, likely you don't have any knowledge of the first team either so why not write them off as well.

How pedantic is that?

Your choice your consumption must have been limited from Feb~Aug for the last two years thank god you can hibernate.

No surprise you have written me off as a poster why not you don't know me, likely you don't have any knowledge of the first team either so why not write them off as well.

How pedantic is that?

WTF??????

St Johnstone have been supported by the Browns for nearly 30 yrs. ICT previously racked up huge debts ehich were written off by their sugar daddy. Tulloch?

Utter bollocks. I am on the same side of the overal debate as you lsr but complete factual inaccuracy doesn't help.

I come on here to vent my frustrations about the team. I don't really bother coming on when we play well, which seems to utterly rile people though.

But at least I am still here. I'm the opposite of the fan boys who disappear from here and Firhill when we are playing shite.

I am happy to say that we were excellent in the last quarter of the season. We were on a poor run before it and everything just clicked that day at Dundee United. I'm still clinging onto hope that something like that will happen again this season.

• Like 1

This is pretty simple.

In life, i support people who work hard, who have a good attitude and generally seem like decent people. It's even better if those people have an aptitude for what they do. That means when they hit a bad patch, they get even more support from me. So there's no discussion from my perspective. I back the manager and trust him to sort it out.

If you are the type of person that doesn't recognise hard work and achievement, i can't help you there. If you are the type of person who won't stand by one of your own, then shame on you.

Two words folks: St Mirren. Be careful what you wish for.

Edited by La Scimmia Rossa