Crisis Time ?

javeajag

Where's LSR and the other Archie fan boys?

LSR's ever growing and imaginative list of excuses for Archibald's failing always brings a smile to my face.

As usual it didn't take too long for you, someone that went incredibly quiet when the team hit form and reached safety quite comfortably last year to pipe up on the back of another setback.

What joy do you get from this club if anything?

No excuses needed time will be the ultimate judge, and if as I hope and expect things pick up and you go quiet again you will still be a tedious annoyance and the team will still be in the top flight.

• Like 2

As usual it didn't take too long for you, someone that went incredibly quiet when the team hit form and reached safety quite comfortably last year to pipe up on the back of another setback.

What joy do you get from this club if anything?

No excuses needed time will be the ultimate judge, and if as I hope and expect things pick up and you go quiet again you will still be a tedious annoyance and the team will still be in the top flight.

A preposterous post.

What has The Cup said that's wrong tonight?

Where's LSR and the other Archie fan boys?

LSR's ever growing and imaginative list of excuses for Archibald's failing always brings a smile to my face.

Quite something coming from the person that has disappeared in February, more times than Peter Brady, over the last two years.

Decided not to get involved with the trolls this season, but that takes the feckin biscuit! Something sad about a so called fan and I use the word very loosely, revelling every single time we are in crisis and who is totally invisible when we are winning.

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

If we have a small budget then it has to be used wisely. The fact is that AA has squandered his resources on utter shite like Stevenson, Seabourne, Amoo, Pogba, Frans, Miller, Booth and Welsh.

No problem Mr Crystal Ball ! What a total tosser statement. You can only despair if this is the quality of our supposed fan base.

• Like 1

A preposterous post.

What has The Cup said that's wrong tonight?

Why preposterous? The person involved disappears every time we get a result or hit a good run and only appears when we are in trouble. Maybe it will be third time lucky for him and a few others this season. That will mean in their minds they were right two years ago and last year!!

Quite something coming from the person that has disappeared in February, more times than Peter Brady, over the last two years.

Decided not to get involved with the trolls this season, but that takes the feckin biscuit! Something sad about a so called fan and I use the word very loosely, revelling every single time we are in crisis and who is totally invisible when we are winning.

Lindau, whether or not you agree with his opinion, he's entitled to express it.

Why preposterous? The person involved disappears every time we get a result or hit a good run and only appears when we are in trouble. Maybe it will be third time lucky for him and a few others this season. That will mean in their minds they were right two years ago and last year!!

He's entitled to his opinion

And whether or not you agree with it, he's entitled it express it without being subjected to the nonsense that he gets on here most of the time.

Lindau, whether or not you agree with his opinion, he's entitled to express it.

Won't argue that point, but he would be taken a tad more serious if he didn't disappear when the team has been playing well over the last two seasons. What type of supporter only revels when we are getting beat? We are in big trouble, no doubting that. The lack of goals is frightening. I say what I see and Archie is certainly not immune to criticism from me. Was in New York last week so missed the Dundee game. My mates said the two new boys played well, yet Muirhead was a sub today and it only appears we created things after Muirhead came on today. Unles he was carrying a knock, why was he not on from the start today?

He's entitled to his opinion

And whether or not you agree with it, he's entitled it express it without being subjected to the nonsense that he gets on here most of the time.

Of course everyone's entitled to their opinion we live in a democracy after all. The trouble is when you do live in a democracy you are expected to provide balance and honesty in your view if you expect to be taken seriously. For the individual in question he is a side show pony that has discredited himself in the eyes of anyone wanting to have a grown up debate, his choice for being a plank no one else's.

• Like 1

Of course everyone's entitled to their opinion we live in a democracy after all. The trouble is when you do live in a democracy you are expected to provide balance and honesty in your view if you expect to be taken seriously. For the individual in question he is a side show pony that has discredited himself in the eyes of anyone wanting to have a grown up debate, his choice for being a plank no one else's.

Wind your neck in man.

It's a football forum. He posts whenever he does and is subjected to a ridiculous amount of petty abuse from guys who really should know better.

But The Cup is always polite in the face of some real zoomers on here.

To those who don't like what he posts and who don't like when he posts - get over it and get a life.

He's one of the better posters on this forum by far.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Wind your neck in man.

It's a football forum. He posts whenever he does and is subjected to a ridiculous amount of petty abuse from guys who really should know better.

But The Cup is always polite in the face of some real zoomers on here.

To those who don't like what he posts and who don't like when he posts - get over it and get a life.

He's one of the better posters on this forum by far.

Behave most posters on here ignore his posts. He started one the other day looking to wind up the majority and they turned it into a discussion on food.

His opinion is invalid only because he discredited himself, no other reason. You can protest about that as much as you like the problems yours no one else's.

If that forces you and him to seek alternate discussion from another forum carry on not a miss as far as I' m concerned.