Championship

The Cup

Seeing as the forum is dull, what players would you keep for our assault on the Championship next season.

In my opinion-

Cerny, Frans, Osman, Doolan, and Lawless are good enough for the Premiership so I'd imagine they wouldn't won't want to drop down so they'll want away.

Scully, Booth, Bannigan, Welsh, Elliott, Lindsay, Wilson, McDaid and Fraser are all Championship standard so they should do OK.

Miller, Seaborne, Amoo, Stevenson and Pogba have all been complete wage thieves. Bin them.

I'd also keep Archibald on. He's miles out his depth at the moment but he is a decent 2nd tier manager.

You're looking at maybe 10 new players for next season.

We really need that freshness.

Never had a proper dinner this evening...after this afternoons team meeting, the boss at work took us all out to Valerie's for a coffee and a big slice of cake of our choosing. My choice was a slice of Lemon Cheesecake and a cappuccino. That was at 3pm, getting a bit hungry now though.. Slice of buttered toast in 30 minutes I think.