Dundee Utd

javeajag

Great end result last night... just a point to make why did Archie bring on Pogba for fraser after only 8 mins i would have thought Elliot would have been a more natural replacement..also why was Dumbuya not on from the start. if he is on the bench he is fit..Gary miller played brilliant when moved into the middle..

Great end result last night... just a point to make why did Archie bring on Pogba for fraser after only 8 mins i would have thought Elliot would have been a more natural replacement..also why was Dumbuya not on from the start. if he is on the bench he is fit..Gary miller played brilliant when moved into the middle..

One might almost think Archie sees something in Pogba that a full preseason might bring out and was making sure he got the game time to trigger his extra year contract?

I'm sure plenty of players have been on the bench this season when not completely fit. Returning from an injury it's not uncommon to ease the player back in.

If a player is guilty of simulation then the opposing player should be allowed to give him a kick commensurate in power with that which it would have taken to actually cause the cheat to fall to the ground in such a manner in the first place. Alternatively the victims of the cheat could be awarded the decision they were attempting to win at the opposite end of the park. I prefer the one where Seabourne gets to run up and boot a Dundee Utd player though.

If it's a straight red for a defender who prevents a clear goalscoring opportunity ... then it should also be a straight red for any diving cheat trying to gain themselves a goalscoring opportunity via the penalty spot via simulation ... and a boot in the baws would also go down a treat too :thumbsup2:

If it's a straight red for a defender who prevents a clear goalscoring opportunity ... then it should also be a straight red for any diving cheat trying to gain themselves a goalscoring opportunity via the penalty spot via simulation ... and a boot in the baws would also go down a treat too :thumbsup2:

Bit ironic since your named after a big diving basket

Edited by Gingerjag