Dross At Dingwall 09/04/2016.....the Biggie!

Lindau

Using this twisted logic where the main function of a football club is how much cash they can generate / how many away fans they can attract I propose losing all 5 games and getting drawn into a play off. Ideal as it should be quite lucrative and Hibs would bring a good crowd.

i wouldn't write off either Raith rovers or Falkirk

Using this twisted logic where the main function of a football club is how much cash they can generate / how many away fans they can attract I propose losing all 5 games and getting drawn into a play off. Ideal as it should be quite lucrative and Hibs would bring a good crowd.

The logic is only twisted because you twisted it. Will Hamilton bring as many fans as Hearts would?

Can you see Accies or ICT bringing half as many as Hearts or Motherwell? Cos I can't.

You're misinterpreting my post but since you asked a question my answer would be, no I can't see Accies and ICT bringing as many as Hearts and Motherwell. I guess Dundee will bring more than St Johnstone would have. My point being for a couple of reasons (already posted) that missing out on the top six isn't as sore financially than it could've been.

You're misinterpreting my post but since you asked a question my answer would be, no I can't see Accies and ICT bringing as many as Hearts and Motherwell. I guess Dundee will bring more than St Johnstone would have. My point being for a couple of reasons (already posted) that missing out on the top six isn't as sore financially than it could've been.

Do you mean if we end up in the play-off place? Also I wasn't trying to mis-represent your post but I do think that we'd have been better off finishing in the top six.

I think its safe to assume that Hearts or Aberdeen would bring a bigger crowd than Hamilton.

If either of them were due to play at Firhill, probably but would also depend on whether the game meant anything for them. Just look at how many Dundee Utd brought the other week, compared to 1st game at Firhill