Ziggy Gordon

Lindau

He's probably just bitter that he didn't get his move to the EPL like Mccarthy Mccarthur and Hendrie did. He couldny get a game for us as a centre forward turned right wing turned right wing turned left back turned right back Christie Elliott kept him out the team! dud!

I listened to the whole interview and I every time I hear the guy speak I can't help thinking that he has severe delusions of grandeur.

He has a go at the level of coaching in Scotland when he has come up through one of the best youth academies in the country in terms of getting players in to the first team and selling them on.

He's only ever played for 2 clubs in Scotland, one of which let him go for nothing after half a season. If he was a full international playing every week in the Bundesliga then his comments would maybe carry some weight but I certainly don't give them much credence. His comments have a tendency to backfire on him and I don't think this will be any different. Would not be in the least bit surprised to see him back in Scotland this summer looking for a club.

I listened to the whole interview and I every time I hear the guy speak I can't help thinking that he has severe delusions of grandeur.

He has a go at the level of coaching in Scotland when he has come up through one of the best youth academies in the country in terms of getting players in to the first team and selling them on.

He's only ever played for 2 clubs in Scotland, one of which let him go for nothing after half a season. If he was a full international playing every week in the Bundesliga then his comments would maybe carry some weight but I certainly don't give them much credence. His comments have a tendency to backfire on him and I don't think this will be any different. Would not be in the least bit surprised to see him back in Scotland this summer looking for a club.

Probably Hamilton.

Given that he has been there for over 4 months and played 6 games, maybe he should be looking closer to home regarding his own talent rather than having an indirect go at the coaches he has played under over here.

Since he joined them, they've played 12 games, and he's featured in 7 of them. Considering he joined a team who are top of the Ekstraklasa and has worked his way into a position where he's now a regular starter (started in the last 5 games) during a title run-in, it's safe to say he's doing pretty well for himself out there. Absolutely no chance he's returning to Scotland this summer.

I do think he come across as a bit of a twat in the media, but no denying his career progression in moving out to Poland. It's especially surprising to see his success given how average he was with us, but fair play to him for it.

Whatever, ex Accies defender, Gordon, showed up better for Thistle than ex Thistle defender, Seaborne, did for Accies. Trust nobody on here slagging Ziggy Gordon was upset at the loss of Big Dan?

All about opinions LIB but I was very underwhelmed by the arrival of Ziggy and felt we/ Archie made an error in letting Dan go. I wasn't wrong about Ziggy as he offered us nothing and I firmly believe he was part of our early season problems defensivelyand through lack of attacking width. I was wrong about Dan his departure ultimately was well justified as through time we did bring in better options probably at a lower cost.

In some defence of Dan at the Accies he did join a team that are really in transition with no real finance to do so that will struggle to survive in the top flight, let's hope they do so for at least another season because as long as they do we have not a lot to fear.

All about opinions LIB but I was very underwhelmed by the arrival of Ziggy and felt we/ Archie made an error in letting Dan go. I wasn't wrong about Ziggy as he offered us nothing and I firmly believe he was part of our early season problems defensivelyand through lack of attacking width. I was wrong about Dan his departure ultimately was well justified as through time we did bring in better options probably at a lower cost.

In some defence of Dan at the Accies he did join a team that are really in transition with no real finance to do so that will struggle to survive in the top flight, let's hope they do so for at least another season because as long as they do we have not a lot to fear.

I don't think it was a case of us letting Seaborne go. He wanted to try his luck abroad (Turkey ?) which didn't work for him. I am not surprised that Gordon didn't work for us. He didn't really want to come and he was only a stopgap for us until Muzzy was fit