Archie In The Et

Jaggernaut

Was there any comment on here about Archie having just last week reached ten years consecutive service with the jags? Here's hoping he can make it ten years as boss, if he does it means we're doing something right.

Agreed. When is the last time we had a manager for 10 consecutive years!

Lambie accumulated over 10 years in his three spells. But for a straight run we need to go back to David Meiklejohn, 1947-1959.

http://www.eveningti...t_a_crossroads/

Don't care how valid the reasons or financials are, I'm not watching football on an Astroturf pitch.

I just started a thread on the very topic. Fewer people would turn up for matches, I'm convinced of that.

And all for what.... the off-chance that one of two of the "best" young players will come to PTFC as youths? Of course they will go elsewhere - to "bigger" clubs if they can, so I'd settle for the second wave of good players. Many of the "best" young players simply never make it.

I just started a thread on the very topic. Fewer people would turn up for matches, I'm convinced of that.

And all for what.... the off-chance that one of two of the "best" young players will come to PTFC as youths? Of course they will go elsewhere - to "bigger" clubs if they can, so I'd settle for the second wave of good players. Many of the "best" young players simply never make it.

I think the point of project brave is that it is elite status or nothing so there won't be a second wave of players, only the best