Celtic Game

Weebaw1

If anyone thinks like that then they are beyond delusional. Just because some peoples view or opinion is different doesn't make them not support the club any less.

Moneh, you and me have had a few verbal battles over the last few years, doesn't mean I don't respect your views but I would never lump you in the same bracket as Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath. He has had a go at Azeez from practically the first game. Last night was ridiculous. To name Ade and Christie as the poorest players at the club just about sums him up. They had just combined to get us one of our best results in years but he can't accept it. Sad really. Might be wrong but pretty sure it was him that called Barton a fud and waste of money after his first two games.

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 2

I'm all for respecting other peoples opinions but only if they can substantiate that opinion with a cohesive argument to back it up.

The problem with so many on here is that they are unable to do so and as such deserve to be ridiculed and ignored appropriately.

Sabbath is someone who is determined to slag off the players and management even when we are sitting in our highest league position in 35 years. How can you argue that his opinion should be respected?

...I hope those who say Archie doesn't know how to change things round during a game will finally admit to getting that wrong...

It seems to me that that was one of the managment team's weaknesses, but game management has improved immensely. (BTW, I couldn't get to this particular game.)

OS: Free text comment by Andrew McCarthy on last night's game and two video interviews on Jagzone for which you need a login.

For those not on Jagzone, a couple of points:

Cerny crediting KA with supplying background on penalty takers. Though he did note himself the penalty v Hearts which he took as a guide to what might happen. Azeez says he thought his celebration was mild and if he'd known he'd be booked he'd have jumped right into the crowd and celebrated with them. Also very much praising Cerny for his save and general form.

Edited by Mr Bunny

How come Hamilton let him go? Tomas Cerny is, probably, the best goalkeeper I have seen for us since Alan Rough, Argueably, better.

Don't think Accies let him go. Think he didn't sign a new contract because he had a club lined up (Greece springs to mind) but it went tits up a couple of months into the deal when he wasn't getting paid. The bigger shock to me is that he didn't get a game at Easter Road. I find that mindboggling. With the possible extra money we might get for being in top 6 my first priority would be to offer him another two years on his contract. Clubs might be hovering about him in 8 months or so! He is just so consistent and reliable which makes the Rugby Park incident so hard to fathom!

Edited by Lindau