Heart Of Midlothian Vs Partick Thistle

jagfox

Wee Stevie is brilliant when he plays like that.

He hasnt been knocked off the ball so easily this year. I suspect he has been working in the gym. I look forward to his best season next year with more consistency.

I agree that we gave the ball away far too easily. Off days for Barton, Erskine,Edwards,Booth,Azeez. Although no lack of effort. But the rest were excellent. Loving Christie at RB, he seems to have learned the defensive duties already.

Judging from the highlights: we seemed to be half-asleep in the first half, with hardly any serious attempt to get the ball off the tarts players. Terrific Lawless - Doolan combo for the opener. Dallas decided to become the centre of attention for Devine's second card; the player deliberately kept his hands down to avoid any hand ball. Very rough justice (not even justice!). Highlights didn't show Cerny's lousy kick, but he had a whole string of top-notch saves, and there was some real valiant defending after losing Devine. Just a pity they couldn't hold out for the win.

Hey, an away draw against another top six team more than suggests that we're not just there to make up the numbers. We can still catch the wee cousins of William.

Funny feeling coming away from Tynecastle feeling a bit disappointed we didn't win!!

We ARE getting better!!

Exactly. We are no longer rolling over and getting our belly tickled by the so called bigger clubs. Other than the Celtic home game, we have more than competed against the other 5 top sides in Scotland. My Sellik mates still state we are the best league side to have visited Parkhead this season (twice) The improvement this season has been fantastic.

Exactly. We are no longer rolling over and getting our belly tickled by the so called bigger clubs. Other than the Celtic home game, we have more than competed against the other 5 top sides in Scotland. My Sellik mates still state we are the best league side to have visited Parkhead this season (twice) The improvement this season has been fantastic.

Thats exactly what the guys in my work have said.

• Like 1