Concering Behaviour In North Stand

Some poor behaviour at the weekend (v Hearts), empty buckfast and vodka bottles in the toilets and smoking of weed in the stand. I had to move my kids away from the main area due to the stench.

Far be it from me to judge given my record as a teenager but concerning none the less. Any thoughts or am i being a miss jean brodie

Edited by Guest

Some poor behaviour at the weekend (v Hearts), empty buckfast and vodka bottles in the toilets and smoking of weed in the stand. I had to move my kids away from the main area due to the stench.

Far be it from me to judge given my record as a teenager but concerning none the less. Any thoughts or am i being a miss jean brodie

I've seen that a few of the Northy lads have sneaked in Bucky the past few games. Hangover(no pun intended) from the Rangers games recently? Who knows what they were thinking.

There has been a few occasions it has happened. The Top-6 decider against Motherwell last season being particularly bad, where a group of younger lads were jumping on the seats to the point of breaking them, slamming the seats forwards and backwards to create a banging noise, and generally giving the stewards a hard time. No need!

I bet no one stops!! It'll not be long before he's back down the road with him tail between his legs. Moderate success with st johnstone pretty poor everywhere else. Was he not touted for celik at one point?

"weed in the north stand" ah this takes me back when I was mistaken for a dealer in the amphora and the his nibs. personally the North Stand set out its agenda early doors, it may not be the place for young impressionable kids or the church of Scotland. If you cant sing or don't have a song please stick to the Jackie............Never could stomach buckfast.