Attendences

javeajag

I see the latest attendance figures for the spfl are out we are at 5000 above Killie Hamilton St Johnstone and Ross County

Given we are debt free and in good financial health combined with the wages numbers that had us in the same place in the league it’s not unreasonable to say by being bottom we are underperforming

Time stop pretending everyone has more money or more support

I see the latest attendance figures for the spfl are out we are at 5000 above Killie Hamilton St Johnstone and Ross County

Given we are debt free and in good financial health combined with the wages numbers that had us in the same place in the league it’s not unreasonable to say by being bottom we are underperforming

Time stop pretending everyone has more money or more support

We're badly impacted by the loss of Muzzy, Banzo, Christie, and Abdul. Bet we wouldn't be bottom if we had these guys playing.

Starts a thread about attendances; uses it to have another moan about our league position.

Coming tomorrow discussion about the price of a pie at SPFL grounds and its link to why Thistle are underperforming.

The point I was trying to make clearly not very well is that our attendances finances and players wages mean we cannot simply say we don’t have the resources to compete with others when we can