Archie out - Now or Never.

stuart_adam

2 hours ago, potty trained said:

You're right he's done nothing. All summer Gerry's been sitting about waiting and waiting and waiting for him to come to him with a list of targets. And obviously because it's an old pals act this sitting about doing nothing is completely acceptable inside Firhill. They're just there for a jolly. 

You're actually Archie, aren't you

13 minutes ago, potty trained said:

So far you've called me stupid and said I've lost the plot. Excuse me if I  don't give two shits what you've got to say  

You must care. You just quoted him.

We all matter and we all care even if we disagree.

16 minutes ago, potty trained said:

Please tell me this Facebook poll is taken from the Thistle fans page, which is widely accepted, is full of the absolute wallopers in our support. 

Widely accepted by who? Does this mean that those on this site are also wallopers because the majority are now of the reasonable opinion that change is now badly needed?

See PT this is why you are now so far from the reality that is  watching mediocrity it’s untrue. You slag those on Facebook but they have actually quoted numbers. 

Now in the real world PT 140 People reflect 5 % of our actual home support if we had 2400 season ticket holders which by any Sachi and Sachi survey would be more than enough to prove a point for the purpose of selling or not going ahead with a shit product.......now PT let me think what would Sachi and Sachi do now with that information with Partick Thistle going forward..... oh that’s right let’s just do a Poundland, BHS or better still Fraser’s....... I feck that let’s be positive change is good 

Now after your last quote PT not only do I don’t care but I’m sure all those wallopers out there that you quoted don’t give a monkeys either but Partick Thistle football clu.b should as Social media is key in any 21st Centuary club going forward to survive ????? Looking forward to your business plan going forward that is based on a long necked foreign bird burying its top part of its anatomy in the sand......brilliant I’m sure you are well versed 

34 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

Widely accepted by who? Does this mean that those on this site are also wallopers because the majority are now of the reasonable opinion that change is now badly needed?

Widely accepted by anyone who's joined, had a look and thought, fck this it's full of wallopers. I've yet to hear anyone describe the Thistle facebook fans group as a sensible place to discuss all things Thistle. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Jukebox Rebel said:

That 8 out of 48 thing is fake news.

Alan Archibald has won 10 out of his last 48 League games.

At least get your facts right as you stick the knife in.

Your correct since top 6 

Won 0 from 1 this year 

Won 8 from 40 last year (including playoffs)

Won 0 from 5 top 6 games 

It’s 8 from 46 since we got too 6 

Previous to that a defeat against Rangers and a win at Motherwell so 9 from 48 

Edited by Norgethistle

6 hours ago, potty trained said:

Widely accepted by anyone who's joined, had a look and thought, fck this it's full of wallopers. I've yet to hear anyone describe the Thistle facebook fans group as a sensible place to discuss all things Thistle. 

I think you would fit right in there tbh 

poll currently 195 go to 45 stay

3 hours ago, javeajag said:

I think you would fit right in there tbh 

poll currently 195 go to 45 stay

What chance that the 45 are potty trained under various pseudonms pseudonems, psudeonms.......alias'

Edited by Guest

I think you will find that there were loads of supporters wide awake at the last 2 Ayr United games that allowed them to make an informed decision. They were probably even very calm at the start of those games but not very calm long before  the end. 

Polling when everything is nice and rosy can hide the cracks in the same context. 

40 minutes ago, allyo said:

Polling of an angry mob at a sensitive time is no way to make important decisions. Anyone who hasn't learned that over the last few years needs to wake up.

Yeah, we've learned nothing from the EU Referendum.  I thought I'd flag that up!

8 minutes ago, allyo said:

Nothing unreasonable about people getting angry, I just hope the manager's job prospects are not judged on that basis.

Probably not but neither is he being judged on results, league position or fans' feelings about how the team is performing.

• Like 1