1St Quarter

jagsvayne

If he leaves, who would you have replace him??? Infact, who'd want a job this bad??

This is the most salient point. To be honest this clubs been on the decline for 40 odd years and absolutely nothing has changed in all this time, in fact it's just kept on declining. I've the feeling that the next time we get into a financial mess it'll be goodnight Firhil and Partick Thistle.

Looks like we're gonna finish with 3 points at the end of the quarter. Don't see where the next point is coming from.

And, I never thought I'd say this but, I'm ashamed to be a thistle fan at the moment. They're a farce.

You should never never ever ever be ashamed to be a Thistle fan not even for one single nanosecond. It just don't work that way.

Dunfermline are going to batter us, Ross County are going to batter us, if the brownies turned up for a bounce game they would batter us.

I cannot recall things being this bad.

IF MR MCCALL HAD ANY DECENCY HE SHOULD LEAVE NOW WITHOUT ANY FINANCIAL COMPENSATION.

I don't see why McCall should be expected to walk away from a job with no money, not knowing if he'll get another job. Why should he put his future financial security in danger? He may like the club, but he's no die hard fan. The club gave him a new contract last year, he accepted it. It's the same situation with Campbell, disappointing that we appear to be in the same place again with it though, where a large payout would be required to dismiss McCall, if that was the decision made.

This is the most salient point. To be honest this clubs been on the decline for 40 odd years and absolutely nothing has changed in all this time, in fact it's just kept on declining. I've the feeling that the next time we get into a financial mess it'll be goodnight Firhil and Partick Thistle.

Plenty has changed. Remember Save the Jags? It saved the club and provided us with custodians. The same custodians who have been slowly but surely leading us down the shitter to the point that we're not gonna even have the fans left to make Save the Jags 2 work.

There HAS to be change at the top at Firhill and it starts with the man at the top.