Sponsors & Players (Monday 1 May)

sandy

37 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I sponsor Turners away top Sandy and was there last year a great night out.  But on Monday il be looking after my 4 year old and unfortunately there’s no way I could bring him and get him to behave throughout.

so enjoy Sandy and please let us know of any gossip - signings etc

Ah have a good day with your wee lad, TL. Family comes first 

• Like 1

Good little lunch event with the players today. As usual @michael m was on good form.

Dools spoke well, the players did themselves credit. Obviously contract renewals awaiting news of which league we are playing in (and managers budget). But I’d be hopeful that Turner will stay with us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandy said:

Good little lunch event with the players today. As usual @michael m was on good form.

Dools spoke well, the players did themselves credit. Obviously contract renewals awaiting news of which league we are playing in (and managers budget). But I’d be hopeful that Turner will stay with us. 

I think Turner could be away to a lower half Premiership club.

4 hours ago, sandy said:

Thanks for the update Sandy.  Fingers crossed Turner signs a new deal 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2023 at 8:01 PM, Fawlty Towers said:

I am sponsoring Holt's home top and Muirhead's away top this season but won't be able to attend on Monday as I will be away playing golf.

It's okay, Kevin barely said a word 🤣

I think he's just a quiet lad. I spent most of my time talking to Paul McDonald.

Edited by jagfox