Pitch Inspection Tomorrow

stevie fae partick

Is the 11 am pitch inspection the real deal? or just some dobber who's got nothing to do with the game going 'Aye that looks fine to me' like last time. Bunch of f*cking p*icks??. They're going to do the same thing again. :mad2:

\

heating is on and can cope when temps are -2 -3 rather than -9 -10, pitch is covered and snow is light at the moment, assuming theres not too much on covers to remove them i would be hopeful. 11 am decision will be final this time im sure! im sure as ptfc due percentage of the gate its better for everyone this goes ahead

Is the 11 am pitch inspection the real deal? or just some dobber who's got nothing to do with the game going 'Aye that looks fine to me' like last time. Bunch of f*cking p*icks. They're going to do the same thing again. :mad2:

If they do the same thing twice, I swear I'm not going to another senior game in Scotland this season.

\

heating is on and can cope when temps are -2 -3 rather than -9 -10, pitch is covered and snow is light at the moment, assuming theres not too much on covers to remove them i would be hopeful. 11 am decision will be final this time im sure! im sure as ptfc due percentage of the gate its better for everyone this goes ahead

Hopefully the USH covers more than 90% of the pitch this time round.

I hope Pressley doesn't try to blame anyone other than himself if the game is off tomorrow...

Hopefully the USH covers more than 90% of the pitch this time round.

I hope Pressley doesn't try to blame anyone other than himself if the game is off tomorrow...

it still only covers 90% as it hasnt expanded in last month!! difference is the temps have only dropped in the last 2 days and nowhere near as low as last time. dont think elvis designed, installed or mantains USH! i know he is a fud at times but all he said was ptfc didnt seem keen to play last time, and wee judas was right as pitch wasnt playable anyway

I don't like the guy, he talks absolute drivel and has an over inflated opinion of himself. If tho' the game doesn't go ahead and much as I'd like to I don't really see how we can blame Pressley. :)

Poor phrasing on my part, should have said themselves meaning Falkirk rather than himself meaning Pressley.

\

Good point both clubs need every penny they can get. Wont be a great crowd there but on a saturday at least 3500, if moved to midweek then under 2000 I would suspect which potentially could be 15 grand difference

\heating is on and can cope when temps are -2 -3 rather than -9 -10, pitch is covered and snow is light at the moment, assuming theres not too much on covers to remove them i would be hopeful. 11 am decision will be final this time im sure! im sure as ptfc due percentage of the gate its better for everyone this goes ahead

Do you know for sure the USH is on? I've heard that Falkirk are refusing to use their USH until they get an explanation/apology/compensation from the SFA for the late call off the other week. Of course, none will (or should be) forthcoming, so all we have is Falkirk in a huff.

it still only covers 90% as it hasnt expanded in last month!! difference is the temps have only dropped in the last 2 days and nowhere near as low as last time. dont think elvis designed, installed or mantains USH! i know he is a fud at times but all he said was ptfc didnt seem keen to play last time, and wee judas was right as pitch wasnt playable anyway

Any chance of you posting a ' in your opinion ' update ?

Do you know for sure the USH is on? I've heard that Falkirk are refusing to use their USH until they get an explanation/apology/compensation from the SFA for the late call off the other week. Of course, none will (or should be) forthcoming, so all we have is Falkirk in a huff.

sorry to be a fud but im now being told USH not on, pitch has covers on it. i live 5 miles from stadium in a vllage which always gets twice the snow of the town due to being much higher up. 10mm on the ground and stopped at the moment

My tuppence,

Would be a right travesty if the match was postponed and moved to a midweek slot merely as Falkirk are "in a huff".

Here`s hoping for a good old fashioned cup battle on a Saturday afternoon and the Jags sneak it (and earn some dosh)!

"in a huff" could also be a smokescreen for "too skint to put it on in case game still off"

sorry to be a fud but im now being told USH not on, pitch has covers on it. i live 5 miles from stadium in a vllage which always gets twice the snow of the town due to being much higher up. 10mm on the ground and stopped at the moment

Your manager should start every interview in the same way ...

Just had a scout about on various webcams and the Polmont weather cam here shows a thick blanket of lying snow. The game looks unlikely since it would take a hell of an effort to move all of that from pitch, stands and surroundings before 3pm let alone 11am.

I'm away to the shops.