Jags V Stirling

Collins Out!

****ing disgraceful performance. A true Thistle side would have struggled to a 0-0 bore draw (maybe a late winner for the visitors). Where are the traditions ? 2 U-19s scoring for the first team .... what is all that about ? What has happened to all the verterans looking for a final pay day ?

It is performances like this that are driving the fans away and the board should take note now !

****ing disgraceful performance. A true Thistle side would have struggled to a 0-0 bore draw (maybe a late winner for the visitors). Where are the traditions ? 2 U-19s scoring for the first team .... what is all that about ? What has happened to all the verterans looking for a final pay day ?

It is performances like this that are driving the fans away and the board should take note now !

Only thing missing was a McCall out !!!! ha ha.

Fantastic result, but its dreadful that hardly any Jags fans could be bothered going to the game!

Sets us up nicely for Tuesday, well done Jags, well done Fraser, and well done Campbell! Is this the start of something new? :D

But still, the attendance was an embarrassment considering our on field revival.

Fantastic result, but its dreadful that hardly any Jags fans could be bothered going to the game!

Sets us up nicely for Tuesday, well done Jags, well done Fraser, and well done Campbell! Is this the start of something new? :D

But still, the attendance was an embarrassment considering our on field revival.

You post this a lot about people being bothered to go to games. Sure, ones who stay in the pub as opposed going to the match worry me but plenty can't get along just now for very good reasons......I'm hoping a few who missed today make it a long on tuesday. I unfortunately can't but will get back to matches in February.

I do understand your frustrations at the numbers who are at matches just now....but and I guess i'm defending myself here, it's not because i can't be bothered. Far from it.

Enjoy the rest of the evening mate, you deserve to.

You post this a lot about people being bothered to go to games. Sure, ones who stay in the pub as opposed going to the match worry me but plenty can't get along just now for very good reasons......I'm hoping a few who missed today make it a long on tuesday. I unfortunately can't but will get back to matches in February.

I do understand your frustrations at the numbers who are at matches just now....but and I guess i'm defending myself here, it's not because i can't be bothered. Far from it.

Enjoy the rest of the evening mate, you deserve to.

I really don't want to criticize those who can't make it for whatever reason, everybody has other commitments that are more important, but I don't like the kind of people who look out the window, see rain, and decide not to go.

I know at the start of the season there was a sort of boycott of Jags games by some fans due to the awful performances, but we are now 7 without loss, so I hope that is long over, and we can rally behind the boys on Tuesday and stick it to Mr.Pressley!

However, tonight is all about that amazing win! Stirling were poor, but we were very good. A wee run down:

Fox - Not a lot to do, did well coming for crosses in these gusty conditions.

Paton - Thought he was pretty poor, defensively okay, but his passes were bad.

Robertson - Slightly shaky, but his first game in a wee while.

Archie - Solid as per.

Boyle - Did well, especially second half with Erskine in-front of him he tore up that left wing.

Hodge - Dreadful, taxi for Bryan.

Rowson - After a bad start he came really good, constant threat and drove at the defence, well done.

Erskine - Absolutely fantastic, handful all day!

Flannigan - Superb! He can beat a player which is a rarity in our team, and his goal was a beauty!

Doolan - Great performance, constant threat.

Buchanan - Missed two great chances, but in usual Buchy fashion he scores the hardest of the lot, a good penalty aswell! 3 goals in 2 matches, he might be back.

Cairney, Fraser and Campbell were fantastic aswell, WELL DONE THE MIGHTY JAGS! :fan:

I really don't want to criticize those who can't make it for whatever reason, everybody has other commitments that are more important, but I don't like the kind of people who look out the window, see rain, and decide not to go.

I know at the start of the season there was a sort of boycott of Jags games by some fans due to the awful performances, but we are now 7 without loss, so I hope that is long over, and we can rally behind the boys on Tuesday and stick it to Mr.Pressley!

However, tonight is all about that amazing win! Stirling were poor, but we were very good. A wee run down:

Fox - Not a lot to do, did well coming for crosses in these gusty conditions.

Paton - Thought he was pretty poor, defensively okay, but his passes were bad.

Robertson - Slightly shaky, but his first game in a wee while.

Archie - Solid as per.

Boyle - Did well, especially second half with Erskine in-front of him he tore up that left wing.

Hodge - Dreadful, taxi for Bryan.

Rowson - After a bad start he came really good, constant threat and drove at the defence, well done.

Erskine - Absolutely fantastic, handful all day!

Flannigan - Superb! He can beat a player which is a rarity in our team, and his goal was a beauty!

Doolan - Great performance, constant threat.

Buchanan - Missed two great chances, but in usual Buchy fashion he scores the hardest of the lot, a good penalty aswell! 3 goals in 2 matches, he might be back.

Cairney, Fraser and Campbell were fantastic aswell, WELL DONE THE MIGHTY JAGS! :fan:

Must admit I so wish I'd made it today. Plan was to take the kids. My daughter is moving to Liverpool with her mum on Feb the 4th, so I'm spending the weekends just doing what she wants. When she moves i'll only see her every 4 weeks , so the free saturday's I'll get along to some home matches and may even get to odd game with HJ when she is up. Our last match was the Stirling away game in the league so had we been there today it would have given her a far better experience of a jags match. Huge part of me wishes I'd taken her and her brother today but i have had a huge amount of joy seeing hj and her wee brother dressed in their thistle strips cheering as we saw the goals rack up on soccer saturday. Just didn't have the finances to get us all along today.

Still overjoyed at the result.

Mon the jags