Another Managerial Casualty

Fawlty Towers

Strangely we could be the new manager's first game in charge just like we were for Willie McStay.

I'd be surprised, I don't see them waiting for 3 games before appointing a replacement

Fixtures

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Queen of South v Ross County, 19:45

Saturday, 19 February 2011

Dunfermline v Ross County, 15:00

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Ross County v Dunfermline, 19:45

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Ross County v Partick Thistle, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd be surprised, I don't see them waiting for 3 games before appointing a replacement

Fixtures

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Queen of South v Ross County, 19:45

Saturday, 19 February 2011

Dunfermline v Ross County, 15:00

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Ross County v Dunfermline, 19:45

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Ross County v Partick Thistle, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't see them appointing someone this week unless they've got him lined up already. They need to interview candidates and took their time with appointing McStay.

George Adams is caretaker manager, I reckon they trust him enough to do a decent job in the meantime.

The Sid and McNamara partneship were quoted as intersting Stirling, I wonder if this could be a possibility for County.

We have not seen Jackie in the squad for some time. With Paton being ill, I expected him to be on the bench (at the very least) yesterday. Sid and Jackie, new to management, would be a big risk for a team facing a relegation fight. I expect County to pick someone with experience, probably with knowledge of our division. Gordon Chisholm, especially as he is owed a lot of money by Dundee, would be a likely applicant.

We have not seen Jackie in the squad for some time. With Paton being ill, I expected him to be on the bench (at the very least) yesterday. Sid and Jackie, new to management, would be a big risk for a team facing a relegation fight. I expect County to pick someone with experience, probably with knowledge of our division. Gordon Chisholm, especially as he is owed a lot of money by Dundee, would be a likely applicant.

I wonder if Jocky Scott has signed a contract at Forthbank? :)

Chisholm is one of the favourites along with Gus McPherson, Gary Bollan and Chris Sutton (!) according to BBC Sport

Chisholm is one of the favourites along with Gus McPherson, Gary Bollan and Chris Sutton (!) according to BBC Sport

Chris Sutton left Lincoln for "personal reasons" but was hardly a great success. He would be an even bigger risk than McStay. Bollan would be crazy to leave Livingston. McPherson would do a good job but he may be waiting for a better opportunity. The return of Derek Adams would not be a surprise as he could want out of Hibs.

Chris Sutton left Lincoln for "personal reasons" but was hardly a great success. He would be an even bigger risk than McStay. Bollan would be crazy to leave Livingston. McPherson would do a good job but he may be waiting for a better opportunity. The return of Derek Adams would not be a surprise as he could want out of Hibs.

Sutton has plenty of friends in the media who'll drop his name in to speculation just in case anyone silly enough to take it up!!

Bollan I doubt as they would likely have to pay compensation and besides Livi/Ross Co much of a muchness!

Still reckon Chisholm but wouldn't surprise me if it were McPherson as they're in a battle and the one thing McPherson can get his players to do is battle!

Adams would probably sit tight at Hibs as if Calderwood was to go I reckon he'd get first chance there!

Sutton has plenty of friends in the media who'll drop his name in to speculation just in case anyone silly enough to take it up!!

Bollan I doubt as they would likely have to pay compensation and besides Livi/Ross Co much of a muchness!

Still reckon Chisholm but wouldn't surprise me if it were McPherson as they're in a battle and the one thing McPherson can get his players to do is battle!

Adams would probably sit tight at Hibs as if Calderwood was to go I reckon he'd get first chance there!

It's more likely that Adams would go with Calderwood. Chisholm and McPherson are two natural candidates. For our benefit, I hope it's Chisholm.

theyre terrible and its a crap place to work. see tryin to get people to move up to dingwall? when they got to that cup final last yr was luck. every dog has his day. they had theirs then. i was in stitches when the daily rebel and the H*n were pure buildin up ross county. they were a terrible, lucky you got celtic when they were on the ropes oppurtunity taking *****