Its great to be here!

Lindau

Loving the no adverts look.

Not so sure about the c***ky grey lines between posts and so on, and quote boxes could always be bit smaller, but on the whole, looks good.

Edited to add: :huh: the swearey filter is WAY too sensitive. :red_card: I typed the word Chu-nky (without the dash) and it's come out censored!!!!

:wall:

WTF !???? :thumbdown::sad1::no:

Yeah I noticed that yesterday, it's not bad for something like Scunthorpe but hu-n is used in a lot of other words, probably best to unfilter it.

Why are you plural? Were you plural on the old site? We should be told...

You should indeed be told. Firstly, I/we was/were plural on the old site(s). It's partly due to my emerging multiple personality disorder and partly the fact that I just can't handle the thought of being the only Jag in a town this size. So, in summary, we (I, that is) have no rational explanation as to why we/I have registered in the plural, other than the fact that I registered originally on the forum before last in a hurry and sort of pluralised my username kinda inadvertently, and never bothered changing it.

I realise that that's actually three explanations given, each progressively more sleep-inducing than the one before it, I think.

A wee suggestion (NB. not a criticism) to admin about the forum layout and perhaps other posters can say if they agree/disagree. Any chance of getting rid of the otherwise very smart "wearethistle" logo from each post as I feel it gets in the way a bit? See Blackpool Jags' post above for example.

Good luck with the new forum, by the way. :thumbsup2:

Edited by H Wragg

You should indeed be told. Firstly, I/we was/were plural on the old site(s). It's partly due to my emerging multiple personality disorder and partly the fact that I just can't handle the thought of being the only Jag in a town this size. So, in summary, we (I, that is) have no rational explanation as to why we/I have registered in the plural, other than the fact that I registered originally on the forum before last in a hurry and sort of pluralised my username kinda inadvertently, and never bothered changing it.

I realise that that's actually three explanations given, each progressively more sleep-inducing than the one before it, I think.

:lol::lol: Nutter.

• Members

A wee suggestion (NB. not a criticism) to admin about the forum layout and perhaps other posters can say if they agree/disagree. Any chance of getting rid of the otherwise very smart "wearethistle" logo from each post as I feel it gets in the way a bit? See Blackpool Jags' post above for example.

Good luck with the new forum, by the way. :thumbsup2:

Would be good if it could be situated in the signature part of the post. But I don't find it too irritating............. yet!!! :D

I'm truly happy and overjoyed to be in another forum and looking forward to hearing the same old P**h from the usual suspects.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like the look of it already,

Ps hope all those that are going to the game this weekend have a good one, unfortunately for me im stuck in Capetown waiting to sail to Maritious and wont be home till middle of May...gutted I am B)