Pttv: Raith Rovers Highlights

fritzy

First half that bad then? :lol:

It was, if truth be told, dire. All I remember is one great dribbly run into the box by Erskine, after which all he had to do was get the ball on target, but it soared high into the sky like a big bird!

Oh, and a couple of pieces of action for Scully, one a decent claw away of a shot/cross, the other a nervy moment where I couldn't decide if he let it go past the post or fluffed it.

Excellent second half, though.

It was, if truth be told, dire. All I remember is one great dribbly run into the box by Erskine, after which all he had to do was get the ball on target, but it soared high into the sky like a big bird!

Oh, and a couple of pieces of action for Scully, one a decent claw away of a shot/cross, the other a nervy moment where I couldn't decide if he let it go past the post or fluffed it.

Excellent second half, though.

:red_card:

I didn't think the first half was that bad. Certainly seen worse first halves at Firhill this season. One thing we've been getting a bit better with is kicking on in the 2nd half regardless of how we play in the first. Beforehand we too easily ran out of ideas or effectively chucked it if we hadn't got anything in the first 45 mins.